A good 1st day of 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I'm sitting here at home, vaping two of my favorite flavors, watching two kittens chase each other (when they aren't trying to bite power cables...), laughing at the two older cats hiss at them if they come close to them. :)

batteries are putting out nicely, vape is hanging in the room, and while I do have projects to get done, I don't Have to do anything today!

I've got mods and other stuff coming in the next 2 days, more vapemail waiting for me at my other place (which, sadly, I must return to Thursday) so I'm set for the moment. The cats are happy, one of my twins just skipped out of the room (and I didn't promise him anything..) and other than an occasional kitten scratch from playing (guess I shouldn't encourage them LOL ) This is a very good day!

Hope everyone has a good day also!

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I've been deployed on the Texas border for the last 2 years and away from home. The year before that I was working in Corpus and might as well have not been home also. I'm done. In 30 days I will join the ranks of the unemployed (by choice) and stay home for a bit. This was my 1st vacation in those 3 years, and I am ready to see San Antonio and not have to be a secret squirrel in a basement LOL ugh. Guess making that decision is also a reason it feels like a good day. I may not be rich, but money is coming in, I need to finish my college (Damn.. Frat parties don't invite 50 yo's LOL) and raise my twins up better!

I'll be in SA a hell of a lot more ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread