A good Mech Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

jSquared

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
London, UK
You didn't specify budget, but, based on the fact you asked for "really nice" mechs, here's what on my wish list at the moment:

Super-T Precise ELA
Super-T Precise Plus 18350/18500/18650 (won't be back in stock until David has caught up on ELA pre-orders)
SvoeMesto Semovar (with optional mechanical button - currently in production)
Zenesis 2
Nzonic V3

My advice would be to go with the ELA, if you can put up with the 6-8 week wait time. To be honest, it'll probably take you just as long to track down any of the others on that list anyway.

Hope that helps.

JJ

Last edited:

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
+1 on the K100. I just bought a K100 and for the price you can't beat it. I spent right around $30. Its feels solid. I can run anything from a 18350 to a 18650. It is telescoping. I enjoy it. However, I will be purchasing something a little higher end in the future, but the K100 is perfect to get your feet wet.
Also with the small battery and like a Evod or and RDA they make a good stealth vape tube.

Steam_Bern

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2013
In my own little world
Another +1 for the ELA. It's my first high end mech mod and I'm absolutely loving it. Grab one now; there's only a couple left on the preorder and then they'll be gone for a while. The next time they are offered they will be sold at a higher price and/or with less features.

This things a tank and with surly last a life time barring extreme abuse or random acts of God.

IMG_20130617_170729_567.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread