A Great Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnotherADDiction

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2010
St. Pete, Florida
What a momentous occasion, this is great! Congratulation, from your biggest fan who hasn't tried the product yet!

And on a much smaller scale, my first order will be delivered today, I will no longer be a NT virgin.
CLS, CB, B, G, and the virus will grace my palate later today. Next week, I should be able to round out the rest of the current flavors, 50 ml of Franilla coming too.

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
What a momentous occasion, this is great! Congratulation, from your biggest fun who hasn't tried the product yet!

And on a much smaller scale, my first order will be delivered today, I will no longer be a NT virgin.
CLS, CB, B, G, and the virus will grace my palate later today. Next week, I should be able to round out the rest of the current flavors, 50 ml of Franilla coming too.

*whispers.....psst* I think you meant biggest FAN! :p

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
What a momentous occasion, this is great! Congratulation, from your biggest fun who hasn't tried the product yet!

Thank you very much my friend! You're in for a real treat, got some gorgeous bottles coming your way!

AnotherADDiction

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2010
St. Pete, Florida
I have wire on order, hasn't posted shipping yet
kayfun is in GA at their sort facility
SVD and heads in Jamaica, NY
A friend is bringing some wire for me at work Monday
I will be at the b and m when they open at 11:00 today
So, I guess I will have some today, and fully stocked mid week.
The virus is really good with bad one now , it seems to be able to overcome the bad taste. I can't wait for a clean vape
Thanks

AnotherADDiction

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2010
St. Pete, Florida
I really think that there is some crack going on (or something), besides all of the very happy customers...how the hell does he get all of the orders out so damn fast, AND reply and give individual thanks to everyone...hmmm!
So, today I wasted time and money going into the first store by me, no wire and 15 bucks for a evod. I later went to a better place, vapeology, and got some heads and wire there. I didn't get home til late, so no rebuilding, but the virus did keep me company.
The good news is that it looks like I will get the kayfun and my SVD tomorrow. Then, my big decision will be what to load first. I really do want to let these steep. I am tasting some chocolate in the virus and this must be great aged. Looking forward to radioactive, as well as Franilla and CB,CLS, etc...kid in the candy store mentality.
I really need to get to bed, but I will try to catch up on that long thread, luckily I reviewed the kayfun and protank builds already tonight. The chimney kayfun build is intriguing.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
i really think that there is some crack going on (or something), besides all of the very happy customers...how the hell does he get all of the orders out so damn fast, and reply and give individual thanks to everyone...hmmm!
So, today i wasted time and money going into the first store by me, no wire and 15 bucks for a evod. I later went to a better place, vapeology, and got some heads and wire there. I didn't get home til late, so no rebuilding, but the virus did keep me company.
The good news is that it looks like i will get the kayfun and my svd tomorrow. Then, my big decision will be what to load first. I really do want to let these steep. I am tasting some chocolate in the virus and this must be great aged. Looking forward to radioactive, as well as franilla and cb,cls, etc...kid in the candy store mentality.
I really need to get to bed, but i will try to catch up on that long thread, luckily i reviewed the kayfun and protank builds already tonight. The chimney kayfun build is intriguing.

boom! Zing! Pow!

Last edited:

AnotherADDiction

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2010
St. Pete, Florida
Agreed, it was close with my knowing more than the one counter clerk.

Current issue: I cleaned the kayfun with dish soap very well and made a crappy coil with the last bit of wire I had (50 feet coming), but there is a horrible, metallic taste which is making it unusable.
I guess I will take it apart and try boiling for a while and then put together with a better coil (this one shows 3.0Ω)
Any better ideas? The coil is not touching deck, and was burned first. I can detect a metallic smell from the outside of the kayfun.
Thanks

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I've only been to one B & M that was a lot of fun but too far away to go there often. The others I've been too.... boring when you as the customer know more than the folks behind the counter.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Exactly! No disrepsect to people who are new to the game, and I suppose people gotta learn somewhere... but train your people the basics before you put them on the floor.

My last trip I called to make sure the shop had 26gu Kanthal wire... I arrive, closest thing they have is 32gu... and the guy behind the counter says "wire is wire bro." Ummmm, no. *slap*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread