A list of DNA200 mods with pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraze6548

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2015
Thanks man ! I just sent him a message
He's pretty quick to respond. Real nice guy. We kept the message head going for 2 days while he was building and he kept me posted threw the whole process. Real nice guy. If u are in the USA he has a 12hr time difference so just keep that in mind. Tell him kevin levesque reffered you please.

cimon

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
UK
I'm glad I preordered from origin vape as soon as I got the in stock email. 3 first impression videos in one day and the first two I watched they were impressed with it. I haven't watched the one from vapin' heathen yet. Will probably do that once I get home from work.

Im waiting for EU stores this time. I hope they get it ASAP.

Rockwell222

Sep 21, 2015
Supposed to indicate down button. A bit unnecessary IMO as anyone getting a DNA 200 should know the button configuration.

Anyone know the weight of the device?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
HEAVY lol. I think on taste your juice on his last DNA 200 video he lists the weight. It's towards the end of it.

Reactions: alistairs

cimon

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
UK
HEAVY lol. I think on taste your juice on his last DNA 200 video he lists the weight. It's towards the end of it.

You right but heavy means stable. Stable on your desk (specially with some kind of TFV4 or similar). I have enough of wibbly-wobbly devices.
Shape of Wismec is great - kind of BOXER which i love.

Only thing Im worry about now.. is to find and buy NEW 6 x 18650 and new charger (min. 3 slots). :(
Overall that will be pricey .......!

Rockwell222

Sep 21, 2015
You right but heavy means stable. Stable on your desk (specially with some kind of TFV4 or similar). I have enough of wibbly-wobbly devices.
Shape of Wismec is great - kind of BOXER which i love.

Only thing Im worry about now.. is to find and buy NEW 6 x 18650 and new charger (min. 3 slots). :(
Overall that will be pricey .......!

Yeah I love heavy devices. I work in construction so there several times a day when I'm putting my devices on 2x4's and other things that are narrow so weight is a friend for me. I just know some people see that as a downfall. I'll be shopping for a new 4 bay charger and 6 doo doo Browns.

Reactions: cimon

cimon

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
UK
Im thinking to take new Efest's (purple) and 4 bay Nitecore D4. Cheap n checked.

BTW. Theres new store with Pre-Order. Lots of info about Wismec and other.

http://cigreen.com/en/box-mods/370-wismec-reuleaux-by-jaybo-evolv-dna200.html

EDIT:

Good News!

I have contact Cigreen.com (nice fella) and ive been told that Wismed availablity is quite limited. Theres hudge possibility that he get some form 1st batch. Next will be delayed few weeks (not big deal). Anyway..

Its ready to Preorder (in good price) also theres a discount code (-10%): PREORDER

Sounds good with me! DONE!

OK.. Im going to find some 'old fassion' 18650 and f***** charger now.

Last edited:

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
Ok been a whole since I been in this thread. Sorry for not quoting, but here's a couple answers and a couple comments.

Yes, I've done a waidea flask and an infinite flask to authentic dna40. I think the genuine chip performs better than the clone, battery lasts longer too. Ymmv. It's not hard to do, but it will require you to be comfortable with a soldering iron for sure.

The dna200 cases from the Philippines on Facebook, I almost ordered one, but when he/she sent me pictures the seller explained the backs do not color match the fronts, they are different shades of the same color. Silver, grey and black. They all had the same issue. And I think it was like $65 shipped without a 510.... Nah, I'll pass. At that price I'm not willing to accept 2 shades of the same clam shell.

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
I was lucky enough to get what may possibly be one of the rarest mods around right now, a dna200 in a Vaporflask.

and I'm Insanely proud of it.

Made some new custom screens with a VF logo and my name.

BFDjPAQ.jpeg

ojmBcxU.jpeg

ieGc61x.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread