A most excellent first experience with Valley Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Valley Vapor is such a contrast with a vendor I've been using who has gone bad. The personalized responses, the post-delivery follow-up email, the great price, the almost-immediate shipping notice... wow!

Valley Vapor is now my "go to" vendor for atomizers, accessories, etc. (Unless, of course, this was all a fluke and I find out everyone actually hates you. :laugh:)

And I'm vaping with a nice, fresh 801 as I write this!

Thanks Valley Vapor!

I've been ordering all parts/supplies from Dave @ Valley Vapor since my husband and I began our vaping journey.

Although we're on opposite ends of the country I wouldn't know it, and I've had multiple orders for, what, 9 months or so?

I've experienced amazing fast shipping, the best service and great prices!

Just wanted to give kudos when kudos are due.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
I love it when people come here and leave comments like this... We don't pay for reviews, and try not to bother our customers with requests for comments. Tells me we're doing right by people, and makes the late nights / odd hours worthwhile.

In all, our customers are great and we appreciate each one of you.

There's only one chucklehead that has gone a little off the deep end... he got caught lying and trying to receive a refund for items he had already sold privately. We embarrassed him a bit in front of his friends here...so he created a little forum and has been submitting it to search engines weekly. Of course, comments are locked on that forum so no one can add anything....he knows he's full of squat. (Stay classy Seven).

Real comments from real customers....really appreciated.

:)

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Usually not more than 2 or 3 days to anywhere...USPS has been doing a very good job for us, even hitting Hawaii and Alaska on the 3rd day. I've noticed that packages dropped off on Saturday usually get delivered with Monday's mail. Still not sure how they get that done...but they do it every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread