Status
Not open for further replies.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
So we got our hands on a few Cool Fire IV's over the weekend. First let me say I LOVE this mod. It is solid and beautiful! We got all the specs and created a template and even came up with two new designs. It was a fun weekend! We will be placing our order with innokin in the morning so they should be available on the website soon.

The blue, purple, red and black are spoken for... I think we will have a contest soon for the Amethyst and Silver as well as the black istick with the reaper on it.

cool-fire1_zps5oiwfp7q.jpg

cool-fire2_zpszqt7w5dr.jpg

cool-fire3_zpsdmhiqfon.jpg

Reactions: tmcase

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Where is everybody? These are really cool mods and you don't need a skin...have it etched......bump!

Yup no need for a skin... we have over 175 designs in our library and a name, initials or even a short saying can be added to any of them. Not to mention custom requests are always welcomed so with the etching they can be very personalized!

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
The Kanger Subtank glass is now available on the website.

Phiniac Glass - Kanger Subtanks

Additionally Atlantis, Atlantis 2 and Atlantis Mega Glass is here and we are working on creating the templates and getting the designs on the website, they should be available soon. We also have iSticks and Cool Fire IV's here, they require a little further R&D but they should be available shortly after we finish with the Atlantis!

Once we get all the products on the website we will be having a contest!

Now that this is no longer a sneak peek and is an available product I have opened a new thread for the sub ohm tanks here where you will find more information.

Dress up your Subtank with an etched Design! | E-Cigarette Forum

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    The Kanger Subtank glass is now available on the website.

Phiniac Glass - Kanger Subtanks

Additionally Atlantis, Atlantis 2 and Atlantis Mega Glass is here and we are working on creating the templates and getting the designs on the website, they should be available soon. We also have iSticks and Cool Fire IV's here, they require a little further R&D but they should be available shortly after we finish with the Atlantis!

Once we get all the products on the website we will be having a contest!

Now that this is no longer a sneak peek and is an available product I have opened a new thread for the sub ohm tanks here where you will find more information.

Dress up your Subtank with an etched Design! | E-Cigarette Forum

Got my subtank glasses today, fast processing and delivery and spiced up my subtanks, thanks :)

Also for only just over $18 shipped, real value for money :)

Went with a blue skull engraving on the subtank plus which matches the blue oring perfect.
    dCVucVp.jpg

Just went for colored frosted on my 3 subtank mini's.
    ewz13hX.jpg

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    That skull with the blue orings looks awesome. :) The yellow and blacks match perfectly. Great job both of you. :)

I believe that is an SX mini on the right. I'll take that one thank you. View attachment 466640

Wrong on the sx mini, I did have 1 and it died 3 weeks later o_O

The mods are MVP3 with the blue skull, then left to right with the subtank minis is a mini VF, evic-vt and the IPV4 :)

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 11, 2009
    Marion, MT
    phiniac.com
    Got my subtank glasses today, fast processing and delivery and spiced up my subtanks, thanks :)

Also for only just over $18 shipped, real value for money :)

Went with a blue skull engraving on the subtank plus which matches the blue oring perfect.
    dCVucVp.jpg

Just went for colored frosted on my 3 subtank mini's.
    ewz13hX.jpg

Ahhh that order was our blue day. For some reason one day we got almost nothing but blue tanks ordered and the next black!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread