Not open for further replies.

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
20150619_134638.jpg
I hope you have better luck. :)
Thank you! Me too, I'm looooooving this thing. Got the new stealth black one with a black Subtank Mini sitting atop. Can't wait for my black Phrosty to sum it up :)

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    View attachment 466661
    Thank you! Me too, I'm looooooving this thing. Got the new stealth black one with a black Subtank Mini sitting atop. Can't wait for my black Phrosty to sum it up :)

Mine was the 1st sx mini, not the new TC one ;)

Think you will like the black frosty more on that setup, if saw my picture one page back, the phiniac black frosty is a matt color ;)

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2015
    Tacoma WA
    Mine was the 1st sx mini, not the new TC one ;)

Think you will like the black frosty more on that setup, if saw my picture one page back, the phiniac black frosty is a matt color ;)
    Yeah, I believe so too. I've been waiting for them to come out for the STM. The smoked does look cool, but them dang fingerprints...

tmcase

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2011
    View attachment 466661

I've been drooling over that mod ever since it came out but it's to pricey for my wallet. The black phrosty is going to look great on it. Jealous! :rolleyes:

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2015
    Tacoma WA
    I've been drooling over that mod ever since it came out but it's to pricey for my wallet. The black phrosty is going to look great on it. Jealous! :rolleyes:
    I hear ya, my vape fund is nearly obliterated right now. Was able to muster some scratch for the Phrosties, though!

Reactions: tmcase

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2015
    Tacoma WA
    Reactions: tmcase

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 11, 2009
    Marion, MT