Dress up your Subtank with an etched Design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
No not at all. I've said it 100 times myself. We even paid extra for the breeding rights so in that aspect and others "waste" is an appropriate enough word. But regardless he is happy, healthy and loved! Like so many of us, he just ending up doing something different then planned when he grew up :) Now instead of shows he is my best friend!

Oh good. :) It's obvious you think dearly of him...you use him as your Avatar. That's such a cute pic of him.

Reactions: moorea

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
I'd love an Atlantis v2 glass, do you know when they will be available? And can you do sport teams logos? Or does that violate copyright or whatever?

Atlantis, Atlantis 2 and Mega glass is here and itching to get out the door! The problem is with 140 designs that means there is 140 products that I need to add to the site. I've been trying to do it as quickly as I can. I started Yesterday morning and as of this moment I have added 30! It's been crazy here and I keep getting interrupted. Hoping to have it done by morning.

All of that being as you are interested in a custom request we can do that without all the library designs on the site. Shoot me an email to info@phiniac.com and we can discuss your tank!

Reactions: tmcase

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Atlantis, Atlantis 2 & Atlantis Mega now Available!

atlantis-fb_zpshujnffuf.jpg

Dress up your Aspire Atlantis, Atlantis 2 & Atlantis Mega with replacement glass from Phiniac.com. Over 190 designs to choose from & 16 frost color options.

http://phiniac.com/atlantis.php

Also available Aspire Drip Tip Adaptor for the Atlantis 2 & Atlantis Mega! The new adaptor fits into the air flow design in the Atlantis 2 and the Atlantis Mega and allows you to use any 510 drip tip of your choosing.

http://phiniac.com/pid-3489/drip-tip-adaptor.html

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
4th of July Sale!

Get 15% off all Aspire Atlantis, Atlantis 2 & Atlantis Mega Glass, Kanger Subtank Nano, Mini & Plus Glass, The Phiniac tank, The Skinny Phinny, Kanger Protanks & Aero tanks and Bottles and Jars.

Simply use coupon code july415 on the view cart page.

Special starts now and runs through July 5, 2015!
We hope everyone has a fun & safe 4th of July!!

http://phiniac.com/

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Kanger Subtank Mini with New Vertical Coils Now Available at Phiniac.com

http://phiniac.com/kanger-mini-options.php

Available in Black or White!

New vertical sub-ohm OCC coil, with Organic Japanese Cotton, have a longer life span and larger heating section. They provide impressive vapor and great flavor! The Kanger Subtank mini includes a new adjustable airflow control. Use the pre-installed OCC coils or the new Kanger RBA coil head to build your own coils.

Over 190 designs to choose from.

The Kanger Subtank Mini includes a 22mm Pyrex glass tank installed on the device as well as a second replacement piece.
When purchasing from Phiniac.com you have the option to have both pieces etched with a design of your choice, only one piece etched with the design of your choice or both pieces naked with no designs at all!

Include a design on both pieces of glass and get the etching and frost coloring on the second glass for 50% off!

kanger-mini-ecf_zpsrasigqqa.jpg

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Today is the day! Our new website is now live!

http://www.phiniac.com

We also have a new mailing list and we invite you sign up here: http://eepurl.com/bv_nfL

To celebrate the opening of our new site we will be running an 15% off coupon from the time the new site opens through Sunday! The coupon code is:

newsite

And is good for ALL items on the website!

Additionally we are launching the new site with a brand new product… The Innokin iSub G! Buy the entire tank and add etching to the glass or purchase etched replacement glass separately! We have also added the Green and the Gold Cool Fire IV’s to our line-up! And of course you will still find all of our usual products including replacement glass for the Kanger Subtanks, Atlantis Tanks, House of Hybrid Glass, Etched mods and more!

Our new website features Live Chat as well as an account address books to store as many addresses as you would like. If you had an existing account on our old site, you will have to setup a new one, but the process is a quick one and gives you the ability to add as many addresses as needed to your address book! The site is completely responsive and will work well on computers, laptops, tablets and phones! We have also made it easier to browse few and select etched designs for items you are purchasing.

We have tested and proofed but if you find any errors or have any problems please take a moment to let us know!

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
10% OFF While & Free Juice Bottle Supplies Last!

From now through Monday use the following coupon code and receive 10% off your order:

spooky10

Coupon valid for all items at phiniac.com.

And while supplies last order any of the following designs on a glass tank or mod and receive a free 15ml Juice Bottle with matching design and frost color! This offer valid only while supplies last. You can check the status here (https://www.phiniac.com/juice-bottle.html) to find out if we are still including matching bottles with orders! Frost color on the bottle will match the frost color you have chosen for your tank. If you are ordering a Mod please indicate the frost color you would like on your bottle in the comments section of the checkout page. If no frost color selection is made the design will be colored white.

Order these Spooky Designs on Glass or Mod and receive a FREE Juice Bottle: (Note designs vary on smaller pieces of glass & some designs not available on all items)

Grim Reaper
Demon
Krazy Skull
Skull & Cross Bones
Spooky Tree
The Reaper

Order these Popular Designs on Glass or Mod and receive a FREE Juice Bottle: (Note designs vary on smaller pieces of glass & some designs not available on all items)

Butterfly Effect
Cross
Biohazard
Comedy Tragedy
Dragon
Feather

Order any of these exclusive MOD designs and receive a FREE Juice Bottle: (Note designs vary on different mods)

Chinese Dragon
Peacock Feather
Cool Tribal Reaper
Lone Reaper

Have a happy and SAFE Halloween!

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Hey Jen, Hope you are doing well. Everything is good here.

I posted your sale in the Deals & Steals thread. Hopefully you'll get lots of sales. :)

Hope you have a spooky and safe Halloween. :)

Thank you! Happy to hear things are good in your neck of the woods!

Not much planned this Halloween. I pretty much stopped celebrating it when we moved to the middle of nowhere! We didn't have any neighbors close enough for the kids to go trick or treating so we ended up taking them to the school carnival each year instead then tricking treating in neighborhoods in town. Now they are old enough to do their own thing so Chris and I just stay home like it was any other night :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread