A thanks you to MadVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
About tow weeks ago I ordered 50ml of Caramel Cream from madvapes as it is my fav and when it got to me I just put it on the shelf as I had some leftin my other bottle. Well I cracked my new bottle opened a few days ago and to y surprise it was Kickazz Caramel instead of Caramel Cream. Before anyone asks yes I did check the bottle. I submitted a ticket informing them of the problem and the very next day they were sending me the correct bottle out and also apoligizing for the mistake. I even offered to send the wrong bottle back but they told me just to keep it as they couldn't take back used bottles of e-juice. I just wanted to say thanks you to Hoog and madvapes for taking care of the problem for me and for the outstanding customer support.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Holy dang. I never really checked out madvapes aside from looking at some of their kits a few times. They carry juice too? lol I just went and looked, and their prices are pretty reasonable on their juices. They're not very close to me here in Oklahoma though, but I may have to give them a try. Glad I read your post otherwise I would have never looked :)

On a good note, I just started looking at their juices and the first two flavors I see are Irish Mintz and Candy Cane. Peppermint is my favorite juice flavor so I'll definately have to try their candy cane, but that irish mintz sounds pretty awesome as well. Yeah, I'll need some juice sometime next week so they're gonna be who I order from :)

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
You really need to try out their juices The prices are really good and I think and I think their juices are really good. I order from them quite frequently and their shipping is really fast too

Shipping should be fast to you. MV is in a suburb of Charlotte I believe.
Good supplier though. Mark (Hoogie) has done me a solid or two as well. :)

debt964

Sep 1, 2011
Montrose, Colorado
MadVapes is super tops in my book! I have ordered tons from them recently....I got three people the same starter kit I ordered and some juices and cartomizers. I cant say enough kudos concerning their customer service! I will continue ordering from them. If I had to find something to suggest it would be toss some cards in your orders so we can give them to everyone and they can order too.

Quinic

Verified Member
May 9, 2011
North Carolina
MadVapes has excellent customer service. Had a problem with no solder being put on my RoughStack's positive battery terminal... they had a new one out in the mail to me that day. Also had a battery where the protective casing was coming off... and again, they had a new one out that very day to me.

I order a LOT from them. They are my primary supplier of all things PV (well, them and GotVapes). Everything I order from them I get the very next day. Guess it helps that I'm only 2 hours down the road from them.

I'm lucky to be so close to such an excellent company.

(One day I may even go and visit their store =)

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
That's one thing I've noticed about PVs and supplies...the customer service is usually amazing. I had to order something non PV related a bit ago and kind of got used to CS from vaping stuff...man was I disappointed. The rest of the marketing world could sure use some pointers from these guys, for sure!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I agree. I've had 3 orders in the last two weeks or so & each one has been incredibly prompt to ship. Excellent service!

A few of the other vendors have been the same for the most part. I think it's because most off the PV vendors are also users/fans themselves, from what I've seen so far.

:vapor:

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread