Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Instead of using fatter wires to archive your results, use twisted ones. A fat wire needs a lot of power to be heated (all of it) when only its surface is needed to be heated. So a twisted wire has the needed surface but we spend only 2/3 of the power for the same result.

Last edited:

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Instead of using fatter wires to archive your results, use twisted ones. A fat wire needs a lot of power to be heated (all of it) when only its surface is needed to be heated. So a twisted wire has the needed surface but only 2/3 of the power is needed for the same result.

Yes yes can we used twisted ti with VIR you know people are going to ask good tip imeoI also try straighting before twisting you will get better results

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
Going to give it a shot(first time for everything). Just did this twisted 28AWG around 2.5mm. I'll be dropping it in the Tilemahos :D
Twisted28AWG.jpg

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Awesome thanks Imeo! I will get some spools from e-smokeguru... might wait until he has the matte finish Tilemahos body in stock.. do you know if that will be any time soon? (sorry to veer the topic off track)

I cant really say right now sub, sorry buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread