Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thats what vasilis (esmokeguru) posted on ECF Greek thread:

Hi guys, I want to tell you some good news:

Ready Titanium wires

After some long research we end up making titanium ready wires for the following reasons:
Titanium is the only absolutely biocompatible metal, followed by cobalt and stainless steel which is used only because it is economical material.
Titanium is a material that the human body can absorb in large quantities daily with absolutely no impact on health.

We observed during tests the following:
It didnt give us metallic taste at all like nichrome or kanthal does
It didnt hold a lot of residues like other wires do
We observed greater production of steam and better flavor due to greater surface coverage, (titanium has the half of nichrome-kanthal resistance)

The ohm we chose to make ready wires are:
1) 0.5 ohm with 0.25 mm titanium wire
2) 1 ohm with 0.18 mm titanium wire
3) 1.5 ohm with 0.18 mm titanium wire

The price of every ready wire is 0.65 € and future efforts will be made to the price to come down and become more affordable.

Also we will have titanium wires for all those who do not need the non resistance nickel wire.
Dont forget that we can use these titanium ready wires on atomizers that dont need NR wire. In fact the ready wires are much better because there is no loss of ohms (distance between coil and posts gives about 10% loss of power!)

I want to thank Thanasis for knowledge, support and help given to me to fix the wires.
Also thanks to Captain, Spider and Bobby for their help with experiments performed to build something very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZolinChou

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
They are no springy at all, maybe the opposite aal. As you may know, everyone says and knows everything these days lol. So dont believe what you hear. At least on GG forum you always have serious information

You know that we must not torch, oxidise or burn our wires, its unhealthy buddy

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
They are no springy at all, maybe the opposite aal. As you may know, everyone says and knows everything these days lol. So dont believe what you hear. At least on GG forum you always have serious information

You know that we must not torch, oxidise or burn our wires, its unhealthy buddy
Well my information are old so I take it back :).

As for torching it's better to let people know because you know some people will do it :).

JMBH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Madrid , Spain
Thats what vasilis (esmokeguru) posted on ECF Greek thread:

Hey thats really a good news ! Been searching about titanium wires for our coils as well . Never tried yet , so good to know you experimented already . Will ESG sell for example 0.18 mm titanium wire in 5 or 10 mt. spool ? Thanks for info :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes, they will sold with the rest of the stuff Stan:)

But you cant weld your own wires using titanium.
Great news !!! will they be sold with the rest of the new parts this week ???

can wait for the first coils with the new titanium ready wires ! can you tell if i will be able to zap my own ready wires with my wire welder and the titanium wire ???

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ready wires will have the gauge he announced and the simple titanium wires will be at 0,25 and 0,32mm fat JM.
Hey thats really a good news ! Been searching about titanium wires for our coils as well . Never tried yet , so good to know you experimented already . Will ESG sell for example 0.18 mm titanium wire in 5 or 10 mt. spool ? Thanks for info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread