You already know it Tc. Its grade 1, annealed, 99,8% clean, ASTM B863 standard

More spesific:

99,838% titanium
H 0,002
C 0,02
O 0,08
N 0,01
Fe 0,05

Just curious if you happen to know Imeo, is the manufacturer adding the rest of components H, C etc or are they just trace amounts from the production line. Like food stuff, chocolates for example that we buy without nuts but they write on the package that it "might contain traces of nuts'" because they make both chocolates on the same machine or production line

Last edited:
Reactions: Yaya

proteckt3d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Denmark
Thanks Imeo for clarification as well as sharing the info, come to think of it I didn't see anyone saying thanks for your work on this. A lot of work went into sourcing all this info and you did it by yourself, that's dedication. The latest posts here will be useful also in the future when vendors and re-sellers will start making all kinds of statements about their wire composition. Why I asked is to see if it could actually be possible to get an even higher clearness (for this ASTM) although 99,838% Ti will be very much perfect for my needs. As far as I know, it's the highest of all Ti wires for vaping on the market right now

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you pro for your kinds words and for understanding the work behind this :)
And yes, I think that vendors know now what they have to sell to their customers. The issue on e-cigs was never the money but the satisfaction and the health of the customer

Reactions: proteckt3d

proteckt3d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Denmark
:) I have a rough idea now. Just thinking about going through just the astm's is enough to get an idea of the work and resources involved. I've been reading the forum for a while now and I know your goals for why you make ecigs and that's one of the reasons why I think you are alone in a different category of modders and I'll leave it at that. Looking forward for your upcoming videos too, missed them a bit :)

Reactions: imeothanasis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread