A Woman's View of the Vivi Nova...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyDancer

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Oklahoma
Alright, this thing is awesome! Well, functionally speaking anyway. I refuse to purchase one based on the aesthetics for a very long time. The bulbous thing hangs out over my ego twist interrupting the smooth fluid lines I’ve been trying to keep. I bought the colored metal tubes so I wouldn’t have to look at all those wicks floating around in my juice like an octopus swimming in the sea.

Ya know… we want pretty! We want it to be a fashion accessory. We want it to coordinate with all of our other vaping apparatus’; just like we pick our shoes, purses and jewelry!

So there it is, a big clunky thing towering over my twist, akin to wearing Birkies with your little black dress. Batteries on the other hand have come a long way. If you stay with an ego style, you can now get all kinds of fun and stylish patterns on them not to mention all the mods. Now try to find a 3ml or larger tank to go on them that looks as fabulous as the battery! Yes, there are clearos out there that look nicer that the Vivi Nova but their functionally doesn’t hold a candle to it. I love this hideous thing but can someone please prettify it?

Ok, I’m done ranting…It’s Saturday and time to go shopping :)

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home

wonderland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Riverside, California
I've got the mini's too but they don't last long enough lol
Wonderland! You have a flared sleeve? :ohmy: I'm jealous lol.....where did you find one?

I found my sleeve/cone at Got Vapes, but the other link posted above at LiteCigUSA is a little cheaper. And I like the "vaping scepter" teehee!
y6y4epuj.jpg

it's going to look top heavy no matter what, but I think the flared cone really helps over the straight one :)

Sent from down a rabbit hole using Tapatalk.

SkyDancer

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Oklahoma
I found my sleeve/cone at Got Vapes, but the other link posted above at LiteCigUSA is a little cheaper. And I like the "vaping scepter" teehee!
y6y4epuj.jpg

it's going to look top heavy no matter what, but I think the flared cone really helps over the straight one :)

Sent from down a rabbit hole using Tapatalk.

That is awesome Wonderland! ima gettin one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread