Absolute-Wood Custom Holders Showcase Thread! New Line of Holders Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
Do you ship international? =)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, I can. PM me for info.

i'm interested... just got a new xtar vp1 charger (not sure if i can post links here?).

can this size be accommodated?

Size(mm): 118.0 length x 62.0 width x 34.0 height

Yes, we can come up with a design to accomodate this charger.

just wanted to say i love your work. i don't have enough stuff to fill one (yet) but i appreciate what you have done.
you can tell you have put a lot of thought and effort into your creations!

:toast:

Thank you very much! It is great fun designing and making them.

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
RW get off the forum and get busy with my mod holder :pervy: :D

I've got your mod holder held prisoner in my workshop... 8-o
If you want to see it alive, in one piece (I have saws...) :evil:

Send 25,000 unmarked (except for resistance) 510 attys and a Lear Jet to... :censored:

Right now, I'm holding it under in a tub of stain; how long can it hold it's breath? :shock:

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School
I've got your mod holder held prisoner in my workshop... 8-o
If you want to see it alive, in one piece (I have saws...) :evil:

Send 25,000 unmarked (except for resistance) 510 attys and a Lear Jet to... :censored:

Right now, I'm holding it under in a tub of stain; how long can it hold it's breath? :shock:

I think i'd be lucky to find 25 510 attys right now :ohmy: Everyones sold out :-x

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School
Just saw the pics of my almost done mod holder and all I can say is
homer.jpg

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
Hey Everyone-

Woot! It's the weekend!

I've been busy in the shop - and at the drawing board (or monitor I should say). I have a few more designs that grew out of customs that were variations on some existing designs. Here are a few new drawings, and pics to go with them!

8726940473_db8fe4a6e6_c.jpg

Here we have a design with a dedicated set of PV holes for a Vamo and it's sleeve. The first charger holder in this thread has the Vamo hole set, you can see it here.
8726940423_56895e82ee_c.jpg

8726942629_813254c366_c.jpg

This version of #12 uses Red Oak as the main species with American Black Walnut sandwiched in between.
8687299195_0b2d5e8a1f_c.jpg

Close up of the triple lamination that divides the front and back of the holder. African Zebrawood sandwiched between two pieces of African Padauk. This image was shot before flocking was applied to the holes.

One more new design for now:
8726940345_211e8e51a4_c.jpg

And the holder in Walnut/Padauk/Walnut - my favorite mix. This particular holder has had the "Small PV" holes exchanged for RDA holes, and a couple other minor changes - as long as I'm just changing the size of a hole, there's no charge to make the change. Moving or adding requires a seat at the drawing board, so the holder becomes a custom that grew out of one of the stock designs.
8728061908_8d42c876c6_c.jpg

Well, I'm back to the shop with a handful of holders in various stages of completion. I've began taking some pics during construction, and will eventually put together a short video showing all the steps to make a holder. Should be informative to see what actually goes into the making of one. Hopefully will shoot some video as well. No hurry for me, I want it to be short in length, and interesting enough to sit through.

Have a great weekend all - I'll tip one for all my vape family out there - take care

Rick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread