Absolute-Wood Custom Holders Showcase Thread! New Line of Holders Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
:banana: Whoo Hoo! :banana:
My supplier status just changed to Accessories Supplier from Offline Vendor up until now.

This means...

My website is up and running! Just got the OK from Misty to let everybody know. Also need to change my Sig pic, but I've been given the ability to make it clickable - and I did!

The website's pretty simple, actually. I built it over the last several days (learned I'm definitely NOT a web programmer!). I still have quite a bit of work to do (and learning) as it's not quite done yet. Go have a look and let me know what you think. For now, everything listed is going to be built to order - much like I do now.

I'll add another page in the coming weeks and months for holders I'll build for stock, and have available for immediate shipment.

Regards,

Rick

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
Congrats brother. If any of you need a custom PV stand this is the man. I love mine.

Thanks Steve - a close up of the end of your stand is prominent in my advertising graphics I'm developing. I need to make some banners 'cause now I can buy banner adverts here (I think).

I have to mention... I just noticed your location -LMFAO - love the avatar pic - 'ala Killer Clowns from Outer Space

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
Hello-

It's about time to close this thread out, and start a new thread announcing and dealing with the new Absolute-Wood.com website.

Expect to see this thread closed within a week or so, and the new thread appearing just about the same time - I'll have links to previous threads in the top of the new one.

When the contest is over on August 15, we'll have a vote via poll, then soon we'll soon have a new sale thread cooked up and good to go!

Thanks my friends,

Rick
Absolute-Wood

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread