Accidental Discount on Blu carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

StartLifeEndLife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
I recently got the blu starter pack from a chain store (that starts with W and ends in S) for 45 dollars with a coupon, which i thought was decent bc its less than the blu site. While i was waiting for my refills to come in from blu i ran out of cartos so i went back to that store and asked for a pack of the cherry. 15 dollars for 5, i was upset at the price especially since i forgot a 2 dollar off coupon for the refills at home. BUT the girl who rang me up was not familiar with the product so she put the WHOLE BOX of 50 cartos in the bag! I didn't completely realize what happened until after i left the store, however i was very happy as i got what should have been 150 dollars worth of product at that store for 15 dollars!

I was very tempted to go back, but decided not be greedy. Curious if this happened to anyone else. Needless to say, i got a whole bunch of cherry crush for right now. :2cool:

robb01

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2010
Earth
Wish that would happen around here
BjLW1

stahrman

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
ohio
Tried the Pina Colada with 0 nic...no throat hit ofcourse, but lots of vape and good flavor, the coconut is somewhat muted but in effect it does taste like something fruity and islandy. I have the peach on the way in 0 nic and full nic.
Pinacolada and peach schnapps are two of my favorite Blu flavors!!! So far I've been vaping full nic, but everything I'm ordering here on out is going to be 0 nic.....hopefully I can still stay off the analogs....been two weeks tobacco free!!

StartLifeEndLife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
The flavors seem to come through a bit stronger on the 0 nics but the throat hit is completely gone-at least for me and my fiance, she found she like it better with no nic right away, and now only vapes socially or when she is stressed, but she still finds it satisfying. The really large hits still have a bit of a hit on 0.

As long as you can find it satisfying with no TH you should find success and I hope you do! (if not, places like Renu vapor can make a juice mix that is 0 nic with a TH supplement to give it the feel of nic)

and yes i someone probably did, I posted to feel a little less guilty lol. But i dont think it was any walgreens workers because they still seem pretty clueless to vaping, but one did use the blu disposable but didnt know what the refills were or what was in the starter kit. I educated her best i could but i didnt have my blu on me to show her.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
The Peach & the pina colada are both excellent. I wasn't sure about the peach when I first tried it, but it grew on me really quick. It has a complex flavor profile. The more I smoke it, the more I appreciate it. It's got both a bold & a subtle profile if you exhale it slowly.

I like the peach, pina colada, tobacco, and vanilla. I'm not too fond of the cherry (contrary to what many others say). I haven't tried the java or the menthol.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Don't get overconfident. Just because you're tobacco free doesn't mean it will be easy to kick the nicotine habit. A better plan would be to work your way down to the lowest strength (8mg) and then move to the zero nic cartridges. Nicotine is a fickle beast and plays games with your mind & body when you go cold turkey. I'm currently on the ultra light (8mg) cartridges. My next order will be 50% zero nicotine carts with the remainder being 8mg carts. After that I hope to be vaping only the nicotine free cartridges full time (hopefully by about mid April).

Good luck Stahrman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread