Accidentally removed fiberglass from Joye510's atty

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the original purpose of cleaning up a bit the bridge of my joye510 from fibers I totally removed the fiberglass from the atomizer.
I call it fiberglass (not sure) because searching the forums I found a post about removing everything for better dripping experience, in one of his pictures he wrote "bunch of nasty fiberglass", then I'm assuming so.

As in green grimm's pic:
dscn6575.jpg

I mean those fibers you can notice right under the bridge (especially coming out from left side in this pic).

Now, it appears it's still "working".. but I'm afraid it will soon cause troubles? Can you foresee which ones?

Thanks!

Thanks to both,
yes, searching around this forum I even found suggestions how to remove it (consciously), and yes, it's a manoeuvre only drippers should make.. I'm not a dripper, by the way I recently applied (successfully) the ADM mod (Auto Drip) to my cart.. and since it's a "simulation" of dripping it looks like it's working great without wick.
Only thing, in the instant I taste even a slight burnt taste coming, i Push the fibers/filter a bit to make it wet, maybe I should reduce it further.

So far I even notice a double throat hit so it's all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread