Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
FiF replied, asked for the date and price of the v2:

The price will be around 22$-24$, unfortunately I cannot be more precise on dates, but it will be soon.

Can you guys please tell me whether FiF has free shipping like fasttech? Haven't found the info on their site..

Edit: added something to basket, 5.6$. I can live with that
In case you haven't been answered by now...yes, FiF charges shipping. I usually select the registered Singapore option and it adds like $4.50 for shipping.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
FiF replied, asked for the date and price of the v2:

The price will be around 22$-24$, unfortunately I cannot be more precise on dates, but it will be soon.

Can you guys please tell me whether FiF has free shipping like fasttech? Haven't found the info on their site..

Edit: added something to basket, 5.6$. I can live with that
I got a reply also, but not as encouraging: "good afternoon, Achilles will not be produced anymore, we plan to have Achilles v2, but the production has not even started yet."

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Alrighty then. Got the PayPal link, made the transfer, just waiting for all the other shoes to drop.

It was a little weird transfering €120 through Western Bid Europe to a guy named Aleksandr Bozhko who operates from a bunker in the eastern Ukraine (felt like a scene out of a bad spy novel in which I was making a payoff in an illicit international arms deal), but if you guys are ok with it, I'm ok.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Alrighty then. Got the PayPal link, made the transfer, just waiting for all the all the other shoes to drop.

It was a little weird transfering €120 through Western Bid Europe to a guy named Aleksandr Bozhko who operates from a bunker in the eastern Ukraine (felt like a scene out of a bad spy novel in which I was making a payoff in an illicit international arms deal), but if you guys are ok with it, I'm ok.
All that remains now is you get the product. :)

Reactions: MsLoud

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Alrighty then. Got the PayPal link, made the transfer, just waiting for all the all the other shoes to drop.

I thought of you when I got my paypal invoice this morning. So, now we wait.... And wait..... And wait.....

I have two of Bashiks devices.

A prometey III "rda" and a Liberty "rta"
I love both devices, they pair wonderfull with my P3 Ti's.
Regrettably the P3 is blasted and the rxa's polished.. If anyone knows how to get my P3 polished a bit please let me know.

Regrettably he's not yet interested in making P3 thread bases, but if enough of you ask he might be persuaded...

I ordered the Prometey March and the Liberty in September, both arrived in about a week.

Since this thread already talked about clones, did you know the Liberty is a clone?
It's a clone of the amerpoint nectar tank. (except the clone has upgraded materials vs the nectar)

If anyone wants to see high res macro shots of the Prometey, you can see them in my review on a dutch vaping forum. (use google/chrome translate, or just look at the pics.)

http://www.dampforum.nu/topic/25279-fotoreview-prometey-iii-van-ukraine-modders-group/

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
I have two of Bashiks devices.

A prometey III "rda" and a Liberty "rta"
I love both devices, they pair wonderfull with my P3 Ti's.
Regrettably the P3 is blasted and the rxa's polished.. If anyone knows how to get my P3 polished a bit please let me know.

Regrettably he's not yet interested in making P3 thread bases, but if enough of you ask he might be persuaded...

I ordered the Prometey March and the Liberty in September, both arrived in about a week.

Since this thread already talked about clones, did you know the Liberty is a clone?
It's a clone of the amerpoint nectar tank. (except the clone has upgraded materials vs the nectar)

If anyone wants to see high res macro shots of the Prometey, you can see them in my review on a dutch vaping forum. (use google/chrome translate, or just look at the pics.)

http://www.dampforum.nu/topic/25279-fotoreview-prometey-iii-van-ukraine-modders-group/
Excellent photographs, kilobit. Single 1.6 ohm coil? Any tootle puffer is a friend of mine :thumbs:

By "P3," are you meaning a Provari P3?

Are you sure the Liberty is a 100% clone of the Nectar? Is there a story behind that?

Excellent photographs, kilobit. Single 1.6 ohm coil? Any tootle puffer is a friend of mine :thumbs:

By "P3," are you meaning a Provari P3?

Are you sure the Liberty is a 100% clone of the Nectar? Is there a story behind that?

Yes siree! tootle puffing most of the times.
Once the lady of the house is in bed I'll subohm a bit, but mostly tootling away.

Yes I meant Proavri P3.

The liberty I have is indeed not a 100% clone.
The nectar has translucent enclosure around the tank area, while the Liberty has Ti.
Also the nectar has airflow beneath the coil, while the Liberty has a creative solution to achieve the same.

The Liberty has the single airhole exactly positioned on one side of the coil, while the top-cap makes sure the air gets pulled underneath the coil to the inlets of the top-cap.

But the nectar is older, and the liberty has quite a bit of _very_ similar dimensions/features.

That said, Bashik himself showed off a 100% clone of the nectar calling it the liberty on ukvapers.
http://ukvapers.org/Thread-«LIBERTY»-RBA-FULL-titanium (I hope the link works)

There you can see in those pictures it does have the ribbed topcap and the bottom airflow.
I guess cloning the nectar proved to be too difficult or too expensive, so thereby he chose a different path for the eventual liberty.

Reactions: MostlySunny
Kilobit....nice pictures in your review, altho I don't speak dutch. I see you used cellucotton in your Prometey.....how did that work for you? I have heard it wicks really well, yes? Has anyone else in here tried it?

Hi,

It worked fine, I don't recall any very specific pros or cons.
But when I ran out my local B&M had koh gen do sheets, and I've stuk with that since then.

As a tootle puffer the speed of wicking is less a criterea of course... :)

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
No tracking sent for me yet. Generic delivery timeframe given as Nov 4-9.
I hope yours is more accurate. My pdf invoice says "approximate date of delivery is between Array and Array." Don't know what that means. I'm hoping it's not a quaint Ukranian phrase meaning "Hell and Freezing Over."

gmoney$

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2013
California
I hope yours is more accurate. My pdf invoice says "approximate date of delivery is between Array and Array." Don't know what that means. I'm hoping it's not a quaint Ukranian phrase meaning "Hell and Freezing Over."
Same on my invoice. It's just blank fields. 11/4-7 is stated on my order history page

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Have to say I've been using the Achilles clone for a little while, thoroughly enjoy it. Have a 1.2 ohm coil in it with cotton wicking....i'm really impressed. With slow drags I get nice dense vapor. Really like the no leakage, and being able to leave it on the mod, just unscrew the top cap to fill. Looks great on my old provari and on the couple of tube mech mods I have. I rarely if ever order an authentic rda, but I can't wait for the titanium version...so I'll have that for a primary rda and the clone for different flavors. I really wish he would start up production of his tube mods again, but I imagine that would be more expensive for sure. Be nice to have tho. Right now I'm tooting on an espresso flavored juice......mmmmmm.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Have to say I've been using the Achilles clone for a little while, thoroughly enjoy it. Have a 1.2 ohm coil in it with cotton wicking....i'm really impressed. With slow drags I get nice dense vapor. Really like the no leakage, and being able to leave it on the mod, just unscrew the top cap to fill. Looks great on my old provari and on the couple of tube mech mods I have. I rarely if ever order an authentic rda, but I can't wait for the titanium version...so I'll have that for a primary rda and the clone for different flavors. I really wish he would start up production of his tube mods again, but I imagine that would be more expensive for sure. Be nice to have tho. Right now I'm tooting on an espresso flavored juice......mmmmmm.

The clone is titanium too. Light as a feather compared to steel attys. I have my Magma on my iStick30, and my Achilles on my Coolfire4; I handed both to my husband and said which is heavier? He picked the magma+istick right away, though the istick is a LOT lighterweight than the CF4 -- just because the magma weighs so much more than the Achilles.

Andria

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Andria, I think I may have gotten a different clone than others, while it is really nice, engraving very sharp and built well, it has a darker gun-metal steel kind of color, not shiny silver like others in the pics, feels almost as heavy as my magma does too. But even so, it's really easy to love this little guy, and I want to thank you for your posts on it, you helped me decide in favor for getting it. I hope it gets cloned more, and gains a little more popularity, because its a real keeper!

Reactions: AndriaD

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Mine is a bit darker than stainless too, I figured that was just the normal color of titanium. They're quite light, so I know they *are* titanium; I'd have to pick up 3-5 of them in the same hand to equal the weight of the magma.

On the titanium-mods site, I note that the new Achilles II seems brighter and shinier; y'all that ordered them, let us know if they really do look like that, when you get yours.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread