Addiction Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting to get the order I placed w/ them. I'm curious as to whether anyone has emailed them about the nicotine and lack of throat hit?

Registry Data

Whois Server: whois.verisign-grs.com
Server Data

Domain Status: Deleted And Available Again

DomainTools Exclusive

NS History:2 changes on 2 unique name servers over 0 year. Monitor Domain:
xz15.gif
Set Free Alerts on addictionjuice.com Free Tool:

--------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys, talk about a hit and run! The domain is available for purchase!!!!!!!!!

VapeAllDay

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Registry Data

Whois Server: whois.verisign-grs.com
Server Data

Domain Status: Deleted And Available Again

DomainTools Exclusive

NS History:2 changes on 2 unique name servers over 0 year. Monitor Domain:
xz15.gif
Set Free Alerts on addictionjuice.com Free Tool:

--------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys, talk about a hit and run! The domain is available for purchase!!!!!!!!!

They are actually addictionejuice.com.

housewife

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
San Luis Obispo, CA
...I don't think this is such a big deal, you were just feeding the flames and getting everyone worked up.

If anyone reads this thread from beginning to end, I'd like to know your opinion of what went on here.

I just read this whole post from beginning to end, and I dont even know where to begin... Initiating paypal disputes without even contacting the seller first, and expecting refunds but refusing to give back the product because you like the taste? Seriously?

I mean, hell, if you were at least able to prove (not speculate) that theres no nic in the product labeled as containing nic, that would be one thing. But you havnt. Several people have actually stated that they have no problems with the juice, and it satisfies their cravings. Just cause this guy doesnt have pepper oil or whatever other additives are in other juices out there (has nicotine really been proven to be the sole source of the "throat hit" everyones complaining about? I could be wrong, but last time I checked it was still up for debate...), theres no reason to jump to the conclusion that there is no nic in his juice and he is running a full on scam.

Lighten up, accept the fact that you bought inexpensive juice from a relatively unknown supplier, and for ****s sake, if you like the taste of it, keep it and pay for it. If not, take him up on his more than generous offer and return it. (how many scammers, hell, fully legit suppliers for that matter, let you return sampled juice?!)

I just read this whole post from beginning to end, and I dont even know where to begin... Initiating paypal disputes without even contacting the seller first, and expecting refunds but refusing to give back the product because you like the taste? Seriously?

I mean, hell, if you were at least able to prove (not speculate) that theres no nic in the product labeled as containing nic, that would be one thing. But you havnt. Several people have actually stated that they have no problems with the juice, and it satisfies their cravings. Just cause this guy doesnt have pepper oil or whatever other additives are in other juices out there (has nicotine really been proven to be the sole source of the "throat hit" everyones complaining about? I could be wrong, but last time I checked it was still up for debate...), theres no reason to jump to the conclusion that there is no nic in his juice and he is running a full on scam.

Lighten up, accept the fact that you bought inexpensive juice from a relatively unknown supplier, and for ****s sake, if you like the taste of it, keep it and pay for it. If not, take him up on his more than generous offer and return it. (how many scammers, hell, fully legit suppliers for that matter, let you return sampled juice?!)

I totally AGREE with you!!!

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
I want a new drug - one that won't make me sick, one that won't make me crash my car, or make me feel three feet thick.

I want a new drug - one that won't hurt my head, one that won't make my mouth to dry, or make my eyes too red.

One that won't make me nervous, wonderin' what to do. One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you.

I want a new drug - one that won't spill. One that don't cost too much, or come in a pill.

I want a new drug - one that won't go away, one that won't keep me up all night, one that won't make me sleep all day.

One that won't make me nervous, wonderin' what to do. One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you.

I want a new drug - one that does what it should, one that won't make me feel too bad, one that won't make me feel too good.

I want a new drug - one with no doubt, one that won't make me nervous, wonderin' what to do...

(by C J Hayes & H Lewis)

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
I've been reading this thread on my phone for the last 2 days and I've been really bummed because I made the decision to buy 6 bottles of addiction ejuice. All the horror stories were making me dread that I would be smoking garbage when I finally got home and tried it.

Well, I'm home, I have taken 3 puffs of the "Addiction" Flavor in 36mg, and I'm pleased to say it's not nearly as bad as I feared it would be.

The throat hit is rather weak I'll give you that. It's barely there at all....but that can be fixed by mixing it with some of my TW Hilton, which is a bit strong on the throat hit for my liking anyway. But it certainly has no less throat hit than the JC juice imo.

I like the flavor of this one.....fairly cigarette-like.

I have yet to try the Mint, Tobacco, and Cotton Candy....but so far I'm only disappointed in the throat hit, which is semi-fixable.

VapeAllDay

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I would like to see that "List of Ingredients" that does not clog up your atomizer!:)The Wiz!

I guess he is not mixing in enough 36mg in. If the juice is truely 0 nic, it will need atleast 40-50% of the TW to get a kick from it...

I did actually have an 801 atomizer die after testing this stuff, but I cannot say that it was the reason, because these dang atomizers are so unreliable. Probably just a coincidence, as I don't think there is anything abnormal in their liquid, just the lack of nicotine.

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
How is that possible?

I'm getting a throat hit now after mixing the watermelon with some 24mg flavorless

:p

How is it possible?

That is an excellent question! I have asked myself that and the only answer I can come up with is...I have no idea lol.

Seriously, if I mixed it with TW 36mg Hilton, there should be at least half the throat hit that I get from the Hilton by itself, but I'm getting nothing. :confused:

I guessing it has something to do with the vegetable glycerin....I have never used VG before but people say it reduces throat hit. Addiction E-juice contains VG and PG. But since I have had no prior experience with VG I can't pinpoint if that is the issue.

VapeAllDay

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
How is it possible?

That is an excellent question! I have asked myself that and the only answer I can come up with is...I have no idea lol.

Seriously, if I mixed it with TW 36mg Hilton, there should be at least half the throat hit that I get from the Hilton by itself, but I'm getting nothing. :confused:

I guessing it has something to do with the vegetable glycerin....I have never used VG before but people say it reduces throat hit. Addiction E-juice contains VG and PG. But since I have had no prior experience with VG I can't pinpoint if that is the issue.

From what I have read PG is much more efficient at lower heats, so that could indeed be a possibility...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread