Adding Nicotine to Zero Nic E liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Australia
Thanks Steve for getting back to me. Great link.

Just a question, what if my Zero Nic e liquid is pre made though?

Thanks,

Matt

I am assuming that it is a flavoured 0 nic juice but does not really matter as the maths works the same way if it is just straight PG/VG. Basically what the link explains is using 0 nic flavours with your nicotine base. What strength nicotine base are you using? If, for example, you have a 3.6% base and mixed it with an equal amount of your 0 nic flavoured juice you will have a 1.8% flavoured e juice. I am not sure if that is the answer you are after. If you want to do different amounts you will need to do some calculations. If you mixed the same nicotine base at 4:1, that is 3 equal parts 0 nic juice with 1 equal part of your nicotine base then you would have: 3.6/4 = 0.9% strength e juice. Hope this helps. Please do not mess with pure nicotine. I am assuming you have a base and that you know what percentage of nicotine it contains.

Keep in mind also that different juice flavours (0 nic) are designed for different quantities. Some are called doublers (equal amount of base and juice) and some are triplers (one part flavour to two parts base).

Cheers.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
when you add the unflavored nic it will dilute the flavor. if you had 100mg nic and added 5ml you would end up with around 14mg liquid if my math is correct. 1 part nic 6 parts liquid = 35ml divide the 100mg by 7 and you get 14.3mg nic. plug your numbers in a ejuice calculator and make sure. also 100mg nic is pretty high so always handle with care and use latex gloves. also let say you mostly use 70pg30vg flavors. when you order your nic try to get it already mixed at 70/30. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread