Adding oil to disposable carts: Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone, new to the forum, and I am also a complete backwards person, the kind that wants his e-cig traditional cigarette size.

I have just stated using the new Krave King that is rechargeable, and in this forum I found talk of refilling the carts maybe 2-3 times with oil.
Can someone post real quick how this is done
The Kings Carts are male, the battery is female.

If anyone needs a picture to help spread the knowledge, just let me know :2cool:

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Welcome to the forum, Greg. Check out the InfoZone (ECF InfoZone - The is the E-cigarette Forum Information Zone, for all your ecig needs), especially the section for new vapers (New e-cigarette users Archives - ECF InfoZone). Lots of useful information and answers to questions. Also, in the Assorted PV Topics forum, there's a subforum devoted to cartomizers you should take a look at.

Note that it's e-liquid, or juice, *not* oil. Do NOT use oil in your cartomizers!

Happy vaping! :vapor:

Thank You for catching my error there!
K, so its E-liquid or Juice that I want, NO OIL!!!

stealthmayhem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
Dover, Delaware, United States
I thought that a cig-a-like was what I wanted when I started. It was to much of a pain to always charge the batts, so I upgraded to an 1100 mah ego, with a CE4, then an evod. Right now I am rocking a VAMO V2 SS with a cartotank (while waiting for an IGO-L [my first RDA]).

My father, on the other hand, started with a cig-a-like, and has been using them for several months. He has no intention of changing or upgrading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread