Advantages of vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
While there’s no shortage of reasons vaping is superior to smoking, I think our focus on vaping’s health and cost benefits leading us to neglect other issues. What topics do you think deserve more attention? In my opinion, a key vape-related advantaged is the ability to vape while wearing mittens.

Throughout my many years of smoking, I was forced to choose between freezing my lonely fingers in a pair of second-rate hand insulators (a.k.a. gloves) or going without my nicotine fix. But thanks to vaping, I am now free to vape outdoors with my hands cozily ensconced in a pair of woolly, fuzzy, functional mittens. Smokers, there is no need to freeze your fingers! You too can enjoy the benefits of effective digital insulation when you switch to vaping!

Public service announcement: Smokers, please do not succumb to the temptation of mitten use while continuing to partake of cigarettes. While I acknowledge that smoking while wearing mittens will warm your hands most effectively, this behaviour does have a certain downside. The use of actively combusting winter wear is not recommended.

Reactions: 2 people

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
CustomMeme2.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 4 people

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You can smoke in mittens quite easily if you do the thumb/forefinger thing, easy as pie. We're going to need another announcement, I'm afraid...:lol::lol:

Reason why vaping is superior to smoking: I don't have to go outside, ever, unless I decide to. :) No mittens OR gloves needed (I kinda hate both) in fact all clothing's well, optional :)

Anna

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
You can smoke in mittens quite easily if you do the thumb/forefinger thing, easy as pie. We're going to need another announcement, I'm afraid...:lol::lol:

Hey, that warning was from personal experience! ;)

I would think it would depend on the weight of the mittens. Anything heavy enough to help when it's below -30C (about -23 f) would rest along the cigarette.

Last edited:

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Reason why vaping is superior to smoking: I don't have to go outside, ever, unless I decide to. :) No mittens OR gloves needed (I kinda hate both) in fact all clothing's well, optional :)

And come to think of it, what do you need mittens or gloves for in Arizona?

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
While I'm mowing the pastures or yard...with vaping, I can just put my mod and tank in a pocket until the next puffs are desired. No way to do that while smoking and mowing! :thumbs:

True, but you can't let a mod hang from the corner of your mouth while turning a wrench on an engine, or taking a pool shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread