Advise needed order JANTY STANDARD CLASSIC KISSBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
:confused: is it wise to order extra atomiser?I hate the frusration who knows get it spoil or after weeks not perform well .

I low on budget now....

next I noticed some of their flavours currently out of stock:
Vanilla High
RY4 High

when they will have stock of this two flavour?

if I order I go to try RY4 high since many comment is nice.

next janty got e cigar???I cannot find any cigar model in their website.
only battery for the e cigar.

Last edited:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I can't advise you Fish, I don't really have an answer but I think you should weigh up the situation in terms of what you will do if you need a backup. If your Janty atomiser, switch or battery were to break do you have a device that will last you until you can ship replacements? If not then you need spares because chances are something will break down during the warranty period.

When I ordered mine a couple of days ago I noticed that there were no RY4 cartridges to choose. I ordered some HD RY4 instead so that I could give it a try.

There is a thread about the Ruyan ecigar here - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/2213-e-cigar-bling-2008-a.html Ruyan and Janty are the same company I think. Those cigars are spoken of very highly, they are guaranteed and are cheap from Heaven_Gifts.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
Janty and Ruyan are not the same shop Kate. Janty used to also sell Ruyan-stuff; it doesn't anymore. But there are a few left-overs from that time that always cause unclearness. Like Ludo then having made an account as Ruyan (and using that account until after Janty stopped with Ruyan) ; and the cartridge Ruyan4, that was actually a Janty-cartridge (is now being called RY4 though... so this unclearness will fase out slowly, just like Ludo's new account will fase out the Ruyan-account - will just take some more time). Anyhow: they are seperate shops and beings :)

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Ok Katink, thanks for clearing that up. The world of esmoking does get a bit confusing sometimes. Ruyan hold the patents for ecigs don't they? Their branded devices are very expensive usually, except the ecigars from Wayne at Heaven Gifts.

Fish, if you're interested in ecigars you might want to have a look at the Ruyan ones here - eBay Singapore Shop - ruyan: Genunie Ruyan: ruyan e-cigar, e-cigar cartridge These are the ones being called Bling on the thread I mentioned before. They sound like a very good deal.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
ALways get spares if you can. It gives you a bckup to use while waiting on your guaranteed replacement to arrive.
:confused: if wanna get extra kissbox

wise to order another set?

or just order 1 extra atomiser ?

manual/auto switch need?

last order I used to order only one extra atomiser for my geneic stuffs

I not sure about kissbox because they got also auto and manual switch

I would just order an extra atomizer for now since you are on a budget. And I got one manual and one automatic switch for mine. I go back and forth between them. I like the manual for dripping. It's nice to have that option. :D

As far as the flavors are concerned, the RY4 is very nice. When you order your kissbox, drop Ludo and note and ask him to let you know when it's available again so you can order it. Sometimes it will be in stock around the time your order goes out and he can let you know if it is...that way you can get it in the same shipment.

Last edited:

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
I would just order an extra atomizer for now since you are on a budget. And I got one manual and one automatic switch for mine. I go back and forth between them. I like the manual for dripping. It's nice to have that option. :D

As far as the flavors are concerned, the RY4 is very nice. When you order your kissbox, drop Ludo and note and ask him to let you know when it's available again so you can order it. Sometimes it will be in stock around the time your order goes out and he can let you know if it is...that way you can get it in the same shipment.
:confused:huh , I thought standard set got included one manual and one auto switch + one atomiser + 2 battery and 1 charger.

so which extra you order ?when you order ur kissbox?hmm budget wise now I got no problem ...or buy a second set?:oops:

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Okay, you're ordering standard so you get one of each anyway. You don't have a choice. Nice option anyway. Just love it and use it.

Buy extra atomizer and be done.

:oops: think buy extra atomizer is a safe bet?
since there is 2 battery .
next got auto and manual switch.

problem is I heard manual switch get spoil easily?
but I feel is okie still got auto , just that manual is good no need to suck hard to get vapour unlike auto ?correct me if I am wrong here.

okie now which website should go?janty got usa and uk website...even got asia???I stay in asia here .

FourSprings

Aug 27, 2008
I got the Janty Kissbox classic. after 3 weeks of trial, i really like it alot. i only had 3 real ciggs during the 1st week.

I strongly recommend u order the set that comes with the e-cable. this e-cable is a must. u can smoke with it nonstop at home and in the car without waiting to charge the pen battery. the pen battery is best left to charge overnight. if i charge it over night, it lasts me the whole day and the smoke seems thicker.

Also, get another spare atomiser. I have 2. when the smoke starts thinning and you feel no kick, wash the atomiser in warm water, pour in some dish washing liquid, cover bother both ends with your finger and shake it good. then rinse thoroughly. after that, flick it hard so that the water inside is thrown out. then blow with hair dryer for 5 to 10minutes. leave it upside down overnight and use your 2nd atomiser to smoke. I have done this 3 times and my atomiser is still working perfectly, in fact, everytime i did this, the smoke gets real good and thick. its best to use a fresh cart with the 'washed' atomiser.

I have tried all the flavours except vanilla and the chocolate is my favourite. very very tasty and I'm not sure why but the choc smoke is thicker and stronger than the rest of the other flavour. the mint flavour is smooth, get that too.

it takes 7 working days from netherlands to sinkapore.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
I would make the same choices as FourSprings, Fish... with usb, and with extra atomizer. But I realize, if you are on a tight budget, that this choice might not be possible for you (but if it is possible... then this does seem to be a good choice to me... if nothing else, you will at least lessen the burden on your batteries, meaning they will live longer).

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
I would make the same choices as FourSprings, Fish... with usb, and with extra atomizer. But I realize, if you are on a tight budget, that this choice might not be possible for you (but if it is possible... then this does seem to be a good choice to me... if nothing else, you will at least lessen the burden on your batteries, meaning they will live longer).

Thanks for all info ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread