Aegis Boost

Geekvape Aegis Boost
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporatic

Dec 17, 2019
Junny89, this just cannot be. The lekage could only happen because of a defected coil but if you changed several from different sources - no way. I am pretty sure you're doing smth wrong. Could it be you didn't place the coil correctly into its small slots? Most probable this shozld be the cause. Or, maybe - did you close the filling port properly? A 50/50 could be a smaller possibility, go and try 70/30 although it should run on 50/50 without a problem.
Yes, go ahead and send photos to Geekvape. I am sure they'll explain and replace the pod/coils if necessary.

Good luck with it.

I emailed GeekVape. Took about 8 emails before they agreed to send me a new pod but offered no advice as to why or how to prevent it other than to "ask my friends".
It's like there no issue on the first fill of a new coil or after cleaning it all out, but then it gets progressively worse. I'm still going with the coils getting over saturated and then its dripping down. 3 pods, 7 coils, 2 thicknesses of juice, all leaking. Only thing I haven't changed is the mod itself.

• Informative
Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Just filling the pod is an ordeal, for me. Not happy with this purchase.
Is the VooPoo Vinci X Pod System better?
I hope so. Mine has shipped from China. In the mean time I bought a Squid Squad with the rba tank (glass, fits inside. Have the coil tank (fits aspire og not nautilus bvc or spryte coils) and a few disposable tanks coming from China. I don’t think they’ll work for tight MTLers. It does get a nice loose mtl/rdl.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Just filling the pod is an ordeal, for me. Not happy with this purchase.
    Is the VooPoo Vinci X Pod System better?

I found it easier to fill if I hold the stopper open and drip drops instead of trying to put the bottle tip in and squeeze.

• Useful

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I found it easier to fill if I hold the stopper open and drip drops instead of trying to put the bottle tip in and squeeze.
    Thanks, I'll try that, just refilled and had another mess. I've also noticed that after filling I get a mouthful of juice, very unpleasant. As of now I would say this is the worse vaping purchase I ever made.
    My cheap Smok Nords put this to shame.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm using the .4 ohm coil at 30 watts, pg30/vg70. Should I open or close the air flow when filling?

I’m using the same ratio on my liquid. I’ve only run the .6 coil at 18 watts so far. I never mess with the airflow so doubt that’s a problem.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I’m using the same ratio on my liquid. I’ve only run the .6 coil at 18 watts so far. I never mess with the airflow so doubt that’s a problem.
    Thanks, I'm going to try the slow drip method, I have been inserting the tip all the way. Possibly I'm not leaving room for the air to escape.
    I must admit, outside of the problems I'm having, when working, it's a very nice vape.
    I'm hoping this turns out to be user error!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread