The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
Geekvape_Official
123456789.png

Aegis Boost

Geekvape Aegis Boost
123456789.png
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    It makes me sad that you folks are having issues with these. I like mine very much but definitely hate any leaking device so I can sympathize. One of these days I'll get around to trying one of the new pods I bought.

• Like Like x 1
  2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Have you tried emailing support@geekvape.com? I've had good luck with emailing them in the past.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    With me it may be user error, every time I refill it's a mess. It could be that I'm older(73) and not as steady as I used to be. All of my other pods/tanks that I refill do not have this problem. IMHO it should be easy peasy, not a chore.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    If you use a syringe to fill it 90% full you should see 0 mess.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dennism

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I would call that a chore, but thanks anyway!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Fredman1

Fredman1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    I just returned from a 2 week holiday. I used my boost (0.6ohm coil) 95% of the time in the end. It started as a convenience thing, but gradually I found I didn't want to use anything else. Its just fantastic vape for me.
    I saw right in the beginning it leaked though. Kept an eye on it and removed the pod frequently to dry. I used to remove to dry every time I refilled...lately I find myself doing it more often (safety sake)...irretating to say the least.
    I'm on my 3rd coil now and finding the same kind of leak on all of them. When I take the pod out I find a round puddle of juice in the centre of the coil (o ring and contact points). What worries me is if I leave it to long it will spill over into the mod via the holes in there. Don't know if those holes goes through to the inside of the mod...?
    Anyway i'm living in high anticipation for the RBA to make it to market. I emailed Geekvape quite a while ago and they answered that the RDTA will be released by the end of Nov...so much for that !

• Like Like x 4
  7. Fredman1

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    This is how much leaked in about 2hrs... since I last cleaned it.
    20200109_154612.jpg 20200109_154531.jpg
    It definitely leaks out the coil.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Geekvape_Official

Geekvape_Official Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2017
    Pls send your email address by private message here. I will ask April to check your email now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Geekvape_Official

Oct 31, 2017
    Thank you for your feedback and patience, we apologize for your inconvenience, To enhance our professional handling after-sales efficiency, here our professional team email, please feel free to send video and issues to there, april@geekvape.com We will reply you within 3 working days, thanks

• Like Like x 2
  10. Fredman1

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Thank you @Geekvape_Official for responding. I don't feel the need to complain to her. I'm sure they're working on the problem and i'm getting good service out of the coils. I'm keeping an eye on it and maintaining it as best I can. I'm just hoping that the problem is solved by the time I buy coils again.
    Mind you I think will correspond with her. She might tell me whether they're working on it... I don't want to buy coils when the problem is still existing.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Fredman1

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    @Geekvape_Official seeing that you're so diligent in communicating...when will the RDTA be released? Surely you have the inside knowledge ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. dennism

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Is it the coils or the pods?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Junny89

Junny89 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2012
    UK
    no but ill send it there too

this is pretty much similar to me, and leaking in the same spots.
    Just becareful it will start leaking more and alot will go down in the little holes under the pod, meaning sjuice will start leaking from the mod it self like mine. i also am holding out for rba pod but im thinking the mod is the issue for me.

yep, just be careful its not from the air flow control as that was next for me

done

• Like Like x 1
  14. Junny89

Junny89 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2012
    UK
    just goolged it looks great and rba pod also.
    i will just wait for the rba pod for the boost just in case and go from there.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Geekvape_Official

Oct 31, 2017
    The mass production will be on 15th Jan. And you will buy it from your local vape store on about 25th Jan.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  16. Geekvape_Official

Oct 31, 2017
    Yep, it comes with 2 coils in the box and you can buy extra coil in the store

• Like Like x 2
  17. Fredman1

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Great. Thanks for that :thumb:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. NolaMel

NolaMel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Thank you for letting us know :)
    Can’t wait to get one!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  19. Fredman1

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    I took the rubber yellow ring off from the bottom of the coil (0.6). Came out pretty easy and there's coil ends involved there to. The seal seats on the wires. Somehow it don't seal well enough. When the coil heats up constantly, that leads to leaking out that seal. They'll have to improve on the design of the coil. Clearly this design don't work.
    20200112_145112.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. LarryPer

LarryPer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2012
    San Diego CA
    Do you think when the RBA comes out for this it might solve the leaking issue?