The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
Geekvape_Official
123456789.png

Aegis Boost

4.8/5, 4.8 from 1 review
Geekvape Aegis Boost
123456789.png
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fredman1

Fredman1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Yeah that's a wait and see I guess. I would say if the pod don't leak, it should be the ultimate pod vape. I'm sure they're aware and working on the seam leak issues. With the RBA it will be different as there's no coil it can leak through. It all comes down to the leaking seams....

2. dreamvaper

dreamvaper Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    RBA pod can't have the same problem with leaking because it is designed as rba - looks like this

• Like Like x 1
  3. Junny89

Junny89 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2012
    UK
    yeah mine was just like that also, i opened mine up also and was the same

fingers crossed the rba pod works, i cant see it leaking still as the pod is designed different.
    guess we shall have to wait to find out! be sure one thing, soon as it is available, i shall be getting it and testing it asap! of course will add on the forum my findings...

• Like Like x 1
  4. openbeerz

openbeerz Full Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Hey guys, I just picked this up the other day. I wish i would have read this first. I usually have good luck with geekvape but my device definitely leaks as well. I have the mesh coil in and when ever I take the pod put I have to get a napkin and soak up all the liquid. I guess I'll just use it till it breaks . it's a shame because other then that it vapes awsome with good flavor for a pod style. I haven't tried the .6olm coil yet

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. openbeerz

openbeerz Full Member

Sep 7, 2009
    I picked up the smok fetch to replace the boost I had enough of the leaking. So far so good with this little guy and I ordered the rba for it. I'll hang on to the boost and maybe try the rba for it when it's available.

6. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I'm hoping for a boost pod 2, like you I'm about ready to give up.

7. Fredman1

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Well I emailed Avril's...after 7 days I received answer that my 'request' has been received. Will see where that leads to...
    I'm not buying new coils. They don't even admit that there's something wrong...how will I know if it was fixed...?
    I'm kinda feeling led down by Geekvape.
    I'm just waiting on the RDTA. Hope that's trouble free though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fredman1

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    I hope so. Some people has reported leaking on the seams. The RBA also has seams, so leaking there is a possibility.

• Like Like x 1
  9. LarryPer

LarryPer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2012
    San Diego CA
    Please keep us informed if they fix this problem, because I would like to get one, thanks

10. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    what % of PG do you have in your liquids? I use solely 70%+ VG with my boost and haven't had any massive leaking issues. Some condensation builds op on the sides of the pod but its minimal.

11. openbeerz

openbeerz Full Member

Sep 7, 2009
    It might have been 50 50 with the boost. I'll dry the thicker juice. Right now I'm messing around with the rba for that fetch and it's working really good. But I'll deff try the thicker stuff in the boost thanks for the info I didnt even think of that

12. Fredman1

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Yeah I see Geekvape is selling the RBA now...$16.99.
    I got mine on pre order from 3F. Looks like the ball is rolling.
    Problem is Chinese new year is approaching. That might be another delay waiting....

13. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I’m hoping they have shipped to US vendors. I’m not ordering from geekvape. I’ve had a package on the way from them for almost five weeks now.

• Like Like x 1
  14. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    It might be the issue, but even if it is, it shouldn't be an issue to use high PG liquids. Seems the rubber sealing inside the pod is just not tight enough.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Junny89

Junny89 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2012
    UK
    After speaking to GeekVape customer service they are only willing to send one new normal pod out. Sadly that won't suffice as I have tried in total 7 pods now. Don't see how 1 more will help me?
    Still discussing over email but I don't think I will get anything further. I did hope they would send out the rba pod to see if that helps as I don't think they will send a totally new replacement boost unit out to me.
    Will update further.
    Oh by the sounds of it, I don't think a new developed pod is coming out as the amount of people mentioning leaks as opposed to fine units are only a small number. This and also the fact GeekVape are not mentioning anything makes me think they will just carry on as is. But who knows, let's see what happens, I've noticed more people coming forward now with leaking issues so maybe @GEEKVAPE will respond to this.

Going back to a above post, mine does leak from the seams also.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sporatic

Sporatic Full Member

Dec 17, 2019
    I just returned mine and picked up an Nautilus 2s with .7ohm coil and have an Innokin zlide on order. It's not a pod mod but so far after 5 days I'm completely satisfied with the Flavour from the Nautilus and will happily trade the compactness of the Boost for the dependability of the tank/mod. I still find myself checking for leaks even though I know it ain't gonna happen.the design of the Boost was great but it was such a hassle.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. hittman

Supporting member
    I see that the boost rba is available today at a US vendor.

• Like Like x 2
  18. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Had a surprise in the mail from GeekVape to review.

20200122_135022.jpg
    20200122_135241.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Fredman1

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    You bugger You. Plz be hasty with it :D

• Love Love x 1
  20. hittman

Supporting member
    Curious to hear what you think. I’ve done a bunch of reviews for them but seem to get passed over when it comes to pod stuff. I’m not sure why. That’s ok, I have one coming I won on a FB group.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1