Status
Not open for further replies.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Ask your question in this thread Geekvape Aegis Legend, Geekvape monitors it, you can also send a message to their tech support through their web site. Although I think China is having a long holiday now.

If you search you might find a thread similar to the one I posted above that is specifically for your mod and not the legend. On my Legend firmware did not change the 3 button.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You can try resetting it to the original for now, if you can't get ahold of Geekvape for a bit. The first time I tried to update my Legend I bricked it. I'm not sure if it was me or the update, actually. But the second time it worked. Geekvape's pretty good about following up. I'm assuming you've tried various other clicky combinations. I think there is an update thread on the legend and you might search under the Geekvape section of the board.
Good luck

Anna

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
After the the update 3 clicks no longer gets me in to settings to change ohms or reset puff counter. Speed of clicks has no effect,what next?

Do I reset to the original, it worked then?

Sorry for the problem, Edward.
It is glad you figure it out finally. If you need any help, please contact support@geekvape.com by Email. Our support team will help you.

Best,

Reactions: stols001

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Anyone have the actual firmware update file downloaded for the Aegis Legend 200w they can just send me, I've tried downloading it from GeekVape multiple times but every time I just get an empty zipped file...

The download file is RAR format. Don't think windows can open or unpack it by itself. Download 7zip and use that to extract.

Firmware here
Firmware Update

7ZIP is open source program available here
7-Zip

Reactions: hittman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread