Small but still tough.[emoji41]
3efef04eca33bf6308703f84ed5c07a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

proax9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Pomona, NY
I've been using one for about a week. Only been using it at home after work.
Using their .3 ohm coil at 40 watts- I would say the battery could last 6, maybe 7 hrs of constant (but not chain) vaping. I never really ran it down to the minimum- but after 5 hours it's showing less than 50 % left.
The recharge with a 2 amp charger is very fast.

proax9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Pomona, NY
if they made a mod that small with replaceable 18650 battery, id get one for sure. i love my aegis 100w but sometimes wish it was smaller.

I am not a chemical engineer- but it certainly seems that a non replaceable battery of similar Mahs is smaller than the replaceable style battery. Could also be the extra space in mod needed for the battery terminals them selves. (May not seem like alot- but it does make a difference.

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
My Aegis mini is in the mail as I write this.
I don't possibly need another vape device, but I wanted to experience in person the hype around the "ruggedised" Vape gear.
I'll pair it with a Kabuki w/ polycarbonate glass and see how the all thing feels.
I ordered the green one, the colour of hope, much needed these days.
I'll keep posted...

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
15511991840243660474616743893044.jpg

Here it is. Small, light and dependable.
There is any review showing its innards? Trying to understand if it is powered at 4.2 or 8.4 Volt. Usually mods up to 80 W are single cell or 4.2 V, this device vapes differently from the usual step-up mod, so the curiosity. Cheers to Geek Vape...

Reactions: Opinionated

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Like my Legend that I bought another one. This Mini though has some "cons" for me. Built in battery, 80 Watt,2200 not a plus for me. It did have my attention for a bit though.
I guess it depends upon how you intend to use it. I use mine for shorter trips when out of the house. It's small size makes it very pocket-friendly. And if you don't mind bringing along the USB charging cord and a 2 amp wall wort, you can charge it pretty quickly in about 30 minutes.

I just bought one last week, with the Cerberus 5.5 ml tank ans Super Mesh coil...I really like it...Only cons are a charge doesn't last long, BUT using a 2 amp charger it reaches 80% in 30 minutes, so it works out for my use.
Exactly, my point above. I'm really liking the Cerberus tank, too. I only use it at 20-25 watts though.

Using their .3 ohm coil at 40 watts- I would say the battery could last 6, maybe 7 hrs of constant (but not chain) vaping. I never really ran it down to the minimum- but after 5 hours it's showing less than 50 % left.
The recharge with a 2 amp charger is very fast.
I agree.

I am not a chemical engineer- but it certainly seems that a non replaceable battery of similar Mahs is smaller than the replaceable style battery. Could also be the extra space in mod needed for the battery terminals them selves. (May not seem like alot- but it does make a difference.
Many internal battery mods make use of a Lipo battery pouch. I believe they are more "space friendly" than the Li-ion cylindrical replaceable batteries, so the mod itself can be smaller. They are available in many different sizes and shapes.

HT1FbzZFPFaXXagOFbX1.jpg

The popular Eleaf iStick mods use a more rectangular, flat-sided internal Lipo battery.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread