Affordable Genesis Hybrid the Model T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
Billings, Montana, United States
I tried calling.. No answer. I left a message... I'll call again tomorrow.. in meantime have another beer.. I did... /me stumble.s
I did get a cool puzzle in teh mail today..

DSC00133.JPG

DSC00134.JPG

DSC00135.JPG
DSC00136.JPG
DSC00138.JPG

DSC00140.JPG

DSC00141.JPG

blake28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Bradenton, fl
So will this be an 18350/18650 mod only or 18350/18500? Me personally, I'm quite fond of 18500/490,as I find its the perfect size for me to carry out and about and 2 batteries will get me through the day no problem.... Just wondering, I'm on the list no matter what anyways, but would like to know if that is an option.... Thank you!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Kenom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
Billings, Montana, United States
I am back on the clock now and wanted to update everyone. I have found a new machinist and have sent him the 3-D printing to have in his hands. He was able to get the files I sent him and everything is good. Vaperfexion is going to be doing the machining and after the first run will be retailed directly from vaperfexion.com Tom has assured me that once everything is in place that a prototype such can be machined within a week.. so it's just a matter of them nailing down the particulars and then we are going!

So there ya go.. there's the update.

Oh and Blake28, if you want to run it in 18500 mode, I will be selling a specific adapter which is nothing more than a plug to fill the gap to make your 18500s work. It will be shielded with shrink wrap so that it won't short into the tube. These WILL be additional and will not come with the basic starter set, however it won't be expensive (true to all the stuff I do, it's affordable!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread