Afs v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

u_couple

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
UK
Just wondering if anyone can help me with a flooding problem with my AFS V2. I have noticed recently that a lot of juice has been leaking from the air holes on my AFS V2. Sometimes it's ok, then other times the juice just pours out! if I touch or move the air control ring at all, it just makes it worse. This has only started happening in the last few days, and I am using the same atomiser that I always use in the AFS (808D bottom coil cartomizer) the juice is just my usual 70% pg 30% vg, so I can't really blame either of them.
Is it poss that I have a worn o ring, or can any of you guys suggest something?

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
I would start by completely disassembling it, cleaning it thoroughly, and thoroughly checking each oring. One of them may be worn or pinched and cut or even just out of place/missing. If all of the orings are in good condition, re-lube them and make sure that none are missing (not sure if the wiki is available any more, but maybe you can find a video). If all that is good, replace your atty.

Good luck.

u_couple

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
UK
Thanks guys, I took it apart and cleaned everything, I also noticed that of the two o rings, the bottom one (that goes over the atomizer) seemed kinda loose on the atomizer, I swapped it over for the top one, which is a tighter fit, and for now, it has stopped leaking.
I`m gonna try and find out the proper sizes of the two o rings and just replace them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread