Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
All Michigan vendors now have 14 days to sell flavors, then they must stop. So PLEASE support Ahlusion as much as you can, by ordering anything you want in the next 14 days, so they are not stuck with tons of ingredients they can't use....At least not for awhile.

My heart breaks for all the Michigan vendors and their employees! [emoji24]

I wanted to add I do not see Ahlusion moving to a different state, as things aren't looking good anywhere right now. Plus their children are settled where they are.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I just ordered 6 big bottles today. Hoping this will hold me until this all blows over. They have eliminated their rewards program. I don't care. I just don't want to be without my favorites!

I'm making a big order today too. I've been vaping their Mango Colada almost exclusively since it came out recently. I can't imagine ever being without it.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
All Michigan vendors now have 14 days to sell flavors, then they must stop. So PLEASE support Ahlusion as much as you can, by ordering anything you want in the next 14 days, so they are not stuck with tons of ingredients they can't use....At least not for awhile.

My heart breaks for all the Michigan vendors and their employees!
emoji24.png

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Absolutely!!
I wonder if Ahlusion will stay open with just their tobacco flavors and maybe mint (Sleigh Ride)?

I hope they will too. I wish they'd just go to another state where the full range of Wlad's juice-making talents can be utilized and appreciated!

I remember when Indiana did something similar a few years ago and one of the vape shops there moved to an adjacent state and continued in business.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
This was just posted on Ahlusion's Facebook page....

"For Michigan customers: we will stop taking orders for any non-tobacco flavor on the 26th of September 2019. All other states are not currently affected by this Michigan "rule"."

Maybe because they do not have a physical store, they can get around the Michigan rule? I do know the new "rule" states if you are caught with 4 or more flavors, you can be fined and get jail time, as it would be considered possession with intent to sell. I truly hope this works for them!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
This was just posted on Ahlusion's Facebook page....

"For Michigan customers: we will stop taking orders for any non-tobacco flavor on the 26th of September 2019. All other states are not currently affected by this Michigan "rule"."

Maybe because they do not have a physical store, they can get around the Michigan rule? I do know the new "rule" states if you are caught with 4 or more flavors, you can be fined and get jail time, as it would be considered possession with intent to sell. I truly hope this works for them!

This is the best vape news I've had in quite a while! I hope it works for all of our sakes!

I bet you are right about them not having a physical store and how that might give them some wiggle room!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Ahlusion has their juices marked down right now. It's only $11.90 for a 30 ml. bottle and $22.61 for 60 ml. I am doing a big buy today! If anyone likes Mango, try their Mango Colada. I didn't think anything could de-throne Mango Lassi for me, but Mango Colada beats Mango Lassi hands down!

I've tried many, many times to place my order today, but nothing happens. I'm a new customer. Created my account, verified my age, etc. When it comes time to place the order, it says "processing" for a second , then the order page just stays the same, with the "place order" button highlighted again. I also cleared my cache.

Please help! Thanks!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I've tried many, many times to place my order today, but nothing happens. I'm a new customer. Created my account, verified my age, etc. When it comes time to place the order, it says "processing" for a second , then the order page just stays the same, with the "place order" button highlighted again. I also cleared my cache.

Please help! Thanks!

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like you should give them a call on Monday. I placed an order yesterday without a problem. I've never had that problem before which makes me think there must be a website glitch or something. Hope you get it sorted out right away. Ahlusion makes some fantastic juices!

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio

Please help! Thanks!

I would try again tomorrow. I am a long time customer of Ahlusion’s and I think that happened to me about a month ago. I wonder if Ahlusion gets overloaded with orders and turns off ordering until they catch up??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Thanks for the quick responses.

I contacted them on their site, and received a "ticket opened" email. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon. I am in need of a new liquid vendor ASAP!

You can't go wrong with Ahlusion! I just hope that flavor ban in Michigan doesn't happen, or we will all be looking for a new juice vendor! I'll still buy tobaccos from Ahlusion, but I will have to go elsewhere for fruits if the Michigan governor's vape ban is successful.

Reactions: EleanorR

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Great, just about all I vape are fruity flavors. This is so frustrating!

I agree! When the Michigan vape ban goes into effect, I'll try some of the fruit juices from The Vapor Chef. I've never tried any of their juices, but I hear they are very good. However good they are, however, I can't imagine I will love them as much as I love my favorite Ahlusion juices.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I just went to Ahlusion for the first time in years! Is $14 their regular price? I was also hoping for a code for a discount but I hesitate to not order in case I can't get their juice later.
Do you still have an account with Ahlusion. Did you sign in? The discounts show up once you sign in if you are a gold member. It used to be that you had to spend a certain amount with them to become a gold member and get discounts. Not sure if that is still the case.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I just went to Ahlusion for the first time in years! Is $14 their regular price? I was also hoping for a code for a discount but I hesitate to not order in case I can't get their juice later.

$14 has been their regular price for a while now, but on Saturday they had the cost of a 30 ml. down to $11.90. There's no way to know for sure if this will be your last chance to buy Ahlusion juices, but it looks pretty likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread