Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
It's an older rta. And some people here had problems with it leaking
That's interesting... just got a PM from someone that loves it and she said she carries it around in her purse and no leaks. Go figure? I've kinda moved on to restricted DL right now, and looking at top airflow RTAs, but tried to keep this thread going for others searching for MTL RTAs with good airflow. Thanks.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
So I have another one... Digiflavor Siren 2. Also found a clone. I love the airflow on this and easy build deck. Anyone tried the clone? Might sport for the real thin on this one. Does it leak (I know any rta can depending on wicking)
Ive been working my way through all my MTL rta's and tanks after being away from mtl for a while.
Tonight Im using a 22mm siren rta and an Ijoy elf(drop in)
The airflow on the siren goes from real tight to a comfortable rDL.
I was never really taken by the siren when I mtl'd first time round but this time Im quite enjoying it.
I would actually put it up as one of my favourites this time around.

• Love
Reactions: AngeNZ

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    That's interesting... just got a PM from someone that loves it and she said she carries it around in her purse and no leaks. Go figure? I've kinda moved on to restricted DL right now, and looking at top airflow RTAs, but tried to keep this thread going for others searching for MTL RTAs with good airflow. Thanks.

I did say 'some people' had issues with leaking. I'm always happy to be corrected. Plus I completely trust @Jebbn 's opinions on things, and if it is one of his favourites - that is good enough for me :)

• Love
    Reactions: Jebbn

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole
    I did say 'some people' had issues with leaking. I'm always happy to be corrected. Plus I completely trust @Jebbn 's opinions on things, and if it is one of his favourites - that is good enough for me :)
    I think you and I mightve quit tobacco about the same time and shared a similar journey with gear and have some similar likes and dislikes, preferences, etc.
    Ive always found your posts for recommendations to be useful.

Im going to be in your general area(very general) visiting family just out of Owaka in late January.

• Love
    Reactions: AngeNZ

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I think you and I mightve quit tobacco about the same time and shared a similar journey with gear and have some similar likes and dislikes, preferences, etc.
    Ive always found your posts for recommendations to be useful.

Im going to be in your general area(very general) visiting family just out of Owaka in late January.

oooh it's gorgeous down there :wub:

And yes, we found this place around the same time - and quit smoking around the same time. And we definitely have similar tastes in gear - apart from the unflavoured thing ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread