MTL RTAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I recently got back into MTL and have bought 3 MTL rta's. I like restricted MTL but not so restricted I feel like I'm trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Here is what I have.

Natur True...I like this vape a lot but have got frustrated with leaking issues. It's sitting in a box right now.

Wake mod Littlefoot...great MTL vape. Don't here much about this but it vapes great, easy deck and it's machined really well. I like this. True MTL.

steam crave Aramamizer Lite...bought this cause it looks cool. My favorite of the 3. It comes with inserts which I tried and didn't like so I took them out. Great vape, machined well. True MTL. I've been using this one the most.

I think I'm done buying MTL RTA's. I like what I have.

My True doesn't leak, but that's because when I fill it, I close the fill hole by turning the top of the tank clockwise, and then I close it again, making sure to keep turning it until it won't turn anymore. You should try it. I promise, it will work.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I recently got back into MTL and have bought 3 MTL RTA's. I like restricted MTL but not so restricted I feel like I'm trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Here is what I have.

Natur True...I like this vape a lot but have got frustrated with leaking issues. It's sitting in a box right now.

Wake Mod Littlefoot...great MTL vape. Don't here much about this but it vapes great, easy deck and it's machined really well. I like this. True MTL.

Steam Crave Aramamizer Lite...bought this cause it looks cool. My favorite of the 3. It comes with inserts which I tried and didn't like so I took them out. Great vape, machined well. True MTL. I've been using this one the most.

I think I'm done buying MTL RTA's. I like what I have.
I love the True, and it only leaked on my first build, over a year ago. But if you like the vape on it, you might consider adding one more: The Fumytech BD Precisio is fantastic! It's replaced my Trues, which I didn't think could be done. I wasn't looking to improve, but won it and was wowed.

And it's the only tank I've ever tried that does mtl right, but still delivers a super dense vape wide open (which is a restricted lung- pretty open). You should give it a try. It really is stellar, and not terribly expensive.
upload_2020-1-8_14-27-13.png

Last edited:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Mine arrived. I haven't built it yet but I want to. The rose v3 fumytech is one of my favorite MTL tanks, I am preparing to be wowed.

The littlefoot I have one. It was kinda "meh" to me but I did not fiddle around with it much . A bit meh it's in my vacopalypse stash. I don't hate it but I don't exactly adore it either.
    Anna

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    It would be so nice to be wow'd, dahlink.

K'mon, Brewdawgster....... linkie pleasie?
    Yep, Daniel gave you the one. I know you & DP, like me, loved the Doggy then the True. You will like this even more.

I was thinking yesterday, Kat- since I've been vaping, I've always had to work a little to get a full, satisfying hit. Right coil, right wattage, timing my long draw so that it paced with the vapor production and I didn't get too much air. That's all gone with this one. It is so productive and dense- I can take a normal, short hit, like I would've a cigarette, without even thinking about it. I'm still getting used to that - sometimes I overdo it.

Rebuilt it last night, took a quick hit, and just marveled at the massive vapor cloud rolling onto my desk, from a small mtl hit. On top of that: It's even a little easier to build than True- no issue with the wick sticking out and making contact with the chimney when checking the build. No blowing bubbles out of the second hole when filling. No dabbing at the slots to clean after filling. Solid bottom, no gap with the afc, so it never allows condensate under the atty, and down into the 510. And it's really gorgeous, and feels well made and "high end" in every way.

Y'all have to give this one a go!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    View attachment 862331 [/QUOTE]
    Mine arrived. I haven't built it yet but I want to. The rose v3 fumytech is one of my favorite MTL tanks, I am preparing to be wowed.

The littlefoot I have one. It was kinda "meh" to me but I did not fiddle around with it much . A bit meh it's in my vacopalypse stash. I don't hate it but I don't exactly adore it either.
    Anna

I saw yesterday that there is a new Fumytech Rose RTA coming out. It is called the Fumytech Rose Gold Edition. I can't remember where I saw that -- probably on 2F or 3F.

• Winner
    Reactions: stols001

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I will buy it even if it's just cosmetic. LOL.

Anna

So tired this evening was LONG.

Just cosmetic you say?
    Then I think you need to get yourself this setup Anna;)
    image.jpeg

Brunhilde MTL RTA on a Rose Finch, then you just attach a gold chain to it and you have a lovely necklace:p

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I think I have mentioned that Crazy Chick of an RTA frightens me greatly on this thread so showing me the horse she rode in on wasn't all that helpful either.

Necklace, pftt! LOL unless the whole thing is made of genuine 24 carat gold it's gonna give me a rash anyway. Although if it IS feel free to send it my way, I will even pay shipping costs. :)

Anna

witalit

Jan 7, 2020
    I love the True, and it only leaked on my first build, over a year ago. But if you like the vape on it, you might consider adding one more: The Fumyvape BD Precisio is fantastic! It's replaced my Trues, which I didn't think could be done. I wasn't looking to improve, but won it and was wowed.

And it's the only tank I've ever tried that does mtl right, but still delivers a super dense vape wide open (which is a restricted lung- pretty open). You should give it a try. It really is stellar, and not terribly expensive.
    View attachment 862331

I really like the look of these RTA after searching for a new MTL. Only thing that put me off was Vaping with Vic's review. I really can't be bothered to deal with another RTA which is a pain to wick. Also he mentioned about the Ultem tank piece and I do agree this tank you can't keep taking apart to clean. It's a screw it and leave but I can live with that honestly.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I really like the look of these RTA after searching for a new MTL. Only thing that put me off was Vaping with Vic's review. I really can't be bothered to deal with another RTA which is a pain to wick. Also he mentioned about the Ultem tank piece and I do agree this tank you can't keep taking apart to clean. It's a screw it and leave but I can live with that honestly.

If you're after a MTL RTA you should have a look a the Brunhilde MTL RTA. I have two of them, Fantastic tank, very easy to build and wick. I don't have a Precisio myself but they are supposed to be a really good RTA:)

witalit

Jan 7, 2020
    If you're after a MTL RTA you should have a look a the Brunhilde MTL RTA. I have two of them, Fantastic tank, very easy to build and wick. I don't have a Precisio myself but they are supposed to be a really good RTA:)

I had looked at it but that tank is way too huge for me :). Does look like a good tank though.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    It's Fumytech BTW. Looks like a great tank but a bit pricey for me (but then everything is pricey for me) I wait for the sales.
    Yeah, I was winging it at the office. I'd blame it on cocktails, but notice I posted at 2:28p... I don't know why I let work interfere with my forums. Damn thing has too many names anyway!

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    I don't really pay much attention to Vic - he's not an mtl'er, and his smug self importance gets on my nerves. But you surprised me saying it was a pain to wick, since it's super simple - very similar to so many others I've used. I checked his video, and this doesn't make it look difficult. Maybe he mentions difficulty later in the vid? What makes it a pain, or that different than others?

Maybe he's right about the durability of the ultem, but I don't see a reason to disassemble that part when I clean anyway. I just remove the deck from tank and rinse really well.

gburch52

Oct 24, 2019
    Hey got a problem been using kangertech subtank plus rta for a couple of years now have tried a few other's like dead rabbit, beserker, and others but i can't find anything that is close to the subtank plus and now my problem is they don't make them any more and i can't even find part's for them, so does anyone know of a tra that is anything like the subtank, single coil build i only run about 12 watts and with a loose draw

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Hey got a problem been using kangertech subtank plus rta for a couple of years now have tried a few other's like dead rabbit, beserker, and others but i can't find anything that is close to the subtank plus and now my problem is they don't make them any more and i can't even find part's for them, so does anyone know of a tra that is anything like the subtank, single coil build i only run about 12 watts and with a loose draw

Do you MTL vape or DL vape? I don't know much about DL vaping, so I wouldn't be able to make recommendations for DL. If you are vaping at 12 watts, I think you are probably vaping MTL and I think you might be happy with some of the looser MTL tanks like the Damn Vape Fresia ($21.30 Authentic Damn Vape Fresia RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (Standard Edition) - 2/3.5ml / stainless steel + glass / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping), which works for either MTL or RDL. There is a good thread on these tanks I will link you to below.

RTAs for a restricted lung hit

I haven't seen any of the Kanger Subtank Plus tanks in a very long time, but I remember seeing some that are still in stock somewhere recently. I bet someone else will come along and tell you where you might be able to find a Subtank Mini.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    I know I'm not Brewdawgster but is this the little linkie that Darling Kat is after?:p
    Fumyvape BD Precisio RTA
    https://www.heavengifts.com/product/BDvape-Precisio-MTL-Pure-RTA.html

Thank you, Daniel! I appreciate the "click on it" availability!

Yep, Daniel gave you the one. I know you & DP, like me, loved the Doggy then the True. You will like this even more.

I was thinking yesterday, Kat- since I've been vaping, I've always had to work a little to get a full, satisfying hit. Right coil, right wattage, timing my long draw so that it paced with the vapor production and I didn't get too much air. That's all gone with this one. It is so productive and dense- I can take a normal, short hit, like I would've a cigarette, without even thinking about it. I'm still getting used to that - sometimes I overdo it.

Rebuilt it last night, took a quick hit, and just marveled at the massive vapor cloud rolling onto my desk, from a small mtl hit. On top of that: It's even a little easier to build than True- no issue with the wick sticking out and making contact with the chimney when checking the build. No blowing bubbles out of the second hole when filling. No dabbing at the slots to clean after filling. Solid bottom, no gap with the afc, so it never allows condensate under the atty, and down into the 510. And it's really gorgeous, and feels well made and "high end" in every way.

Y'all have to give this one a go!

Man, you can sell ice to Eskimos, Bdawg! :lol:

I'm not fond of the price, for starters, and even more so, I simply cannot tolerate those yellowed ultem tanks or bits. I just...... I just can't! :D

But enjoy. When they change up the color, and the price drops, I might have a go with one of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread