Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hey, Thank You! I have 2 of the original Brunhilde and love em to death. I emailed 5 or 6 of the major online sites in the States to request they consider stocking the MTL version for sale this week. Only heard back from one, and they said they wouldn't stock it, because it was "too tall". That gave me a laugh, because if you think about it this one is no taller than the older Griffins, my Kayfuns and several of the older rta's from a couple years ago...I have an older Mobula sitting right here that is taller than that. But on the right mod this one would look spectacular.

I have the dual coil as well.
    Glad I can help:)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I have a shaky hand and found that The MD was sooo very easy to build, also watch Vic's review as he shows the best wick method I've seen... the juice well needs to be completely filled. Flavor is very good...got mine from China also.

I got my Hellvape MD MTL RTA today and it is fantastic! You are right, it provides fantastic flavor and is easy to wick and build. Now I need to figure out how many of them I'll buy because this is definitely one for the vapocalypse stash!

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2015
    Stateside, of the 6 major sites I emailed about bringing in the Brunhilde MTL, 3 emailed me back to say they wouldn't be carrying it. Guess in our vaping climate they're afraid to bring in something that won't sell right away, or it's too different, or too tall, or it's not a pod. Jeez. I may decide to order from one of the excellent British sites, since the chinese new year is coming up soon and I'd like to avoid all that. I SHALL have one!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Stateside, of the 6 major sites I emailed about bringing in the Brunhilde MTL, 3 emailed me back to say they wouldn't be carrying it. Guess in our vaping climate they're afraid to bring in something that won't sell right away, or it's too different, or too tall, or it's not a pod. Jeez. I may decide to order from one of the excellent British sites, since the chinese new year is coming up soon and I'd like to avoid all that. I SHALL have one!

I placed an order with Sourcemore on the 2nd of Jan. and it was shipped out on the 3rd. I doubt you would be held up with an order at this time:)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Not sure what or how this website works, but I did find the Brunhilde MTL...
    https://cheapvaping.deals/vapefly-brunhilde
    If someone is familiar with this website please explain what it is because there are other RTAs I'm very interested in.

I've never used the site so I couldn't tell you any info about it.
    If you can't work it out though there is links to two different websites with Brunhilde MTL, Sourcemore and Everzon. I posted them up on the previous page of this thread, both good prices.
    Very Nice RTA to purchase;)

virm

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2019
    cigabuy is the fastest for me (germany). 9-10 on the money.
    Nope, no luck....nobody seems to want to bring the old girl (Brunhilde) over to the States, mores the pity. Pretty old gal she is too.
    why are you all so bent on buying locally all of a sudden? anything happen against ordering from abroad in u.s.?

Reactions: stols001

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2015
    @virm, was just concerned with the building buying frenzy from the US to China, and the upcoming New Year Festival, I wanted to avoid a possible really long delivery delay, as I won't be able to place an order until next week. And I found it really surprising that no US online vendor carried the atty. Such a superb looking atty too.

virm

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2019
    @virm, was just concerned with the building buying frenzy from the US to China, and the upcoming New Year Festival, I wanted to avoid a possible really long delivery delay, as I won't be able to place an order until next week. And I found it really surprising that no US online vendor carried the atty. Such a superb looking atty too.

aye-c aI-sea.. well here's optimistic tag which i've learned recently means good luck.

hard to believe the whole continent don't have it_ canada?
    btw_ some of the chinese sights have european and u.s. warehouses, that make a diff.? when did the fest start again? 21st? i mean if you order it soon enough to be shipped or at least enough for the admins in china to send word? maybe they don't go on holiday in those warehouses, like if the place is run by locals or something.

'tis a purty one indeed, i like the cage despite the whole... bird thingie.. it is a full 2cm than i'm used to though...
    but it is so nice i am considering getting the new swag just for it.. vic vapes the tall guys on those new mods.. what they called or their form...err... have the tank base on the side of the battery tube, so the tank and battery are parallel rather than stacked.

it's interesting they're so problematic there.. there's been several new tall tanks last cupple years, thought they making a comeback

Last edited:
    Reactions: stols001

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2015
    Yeah, I'm a big fan of the German tall tanks with the cable wicking, really innovative...very few of these were mtl tanks. I vape both, mtl and dtl. I haven't found a Chinese vendors' US warehouse that has it yet. One site only in Canada but in the wrong color. So, the hunt is on. That's ok, makes it more interesting.

Last edited:

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    I recently got back into MTL and have bought 3 MTL RTA's. I like restricted MTL but not so restricted I feel like I'm trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Here is what I have.

Natur True...I like this vape a lot but have got frustrated with leaking issues. It's sitting in a box right now.

Wake Mod Littlefoot...great MTL vape. Don't hear much about this but it vapes great, easy deck and it's machined really well. I like this. True MTL.

Steam Crave Aramamizer Lite...bought this cause it looks cool. My favorite of the 3. It comes with inserts which I tried and didn't like so I took them out. Great vape, machined well. True MTL. I've been using this one the most.

I think I'm done buying MTL RTA's. I like what I have.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread