MTL RTAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Just wanted to say (keep in mind I'm super low budget) I don't care how big they are, what color, what "driptip", if it's "sexy" or doesn't match my mod... if it works, is easy to build and wick, and doesn't leak, I'm all for it! Pink, rainbow (I actually like rainbow) purple with pink spots, I really don't care... does it work, is it affordable, is it reliable... bottom line, does it vape good? Close your eyes and indulge in the precious vapor... vape on! Besides... it's all about the flavor (I'm very excited... rebuilding two RTAs and first time RDTA tomorrow... two new juices to try also) :D

Coolsiggy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
does it work, is it affordable, is it reliable... bottom line, does it vape good? Close your eyes and indulge in the precious vapor... vape on! Besides... it's all about the flavor (I'm very excited... rebuilding two RTAs and first time RDTA tomorrow... two new juices to try also) :D

I have much the same views, my current best for flavor/easy build is the Damn MD. I find most mesh RBA's have great flavor and easy build but they are all DL designs...the new Damn Intense MTL look's to be the first mesh RDA offered...on order but not yet tried?
s

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The danm Freesia is okay. The easiest build in the world. But, I got one about the same time as the Silverplay (new to me) RTA. While the Silverplay is probably restritcted lung AT BEST well, it is super adjustable, even if annoyingly so, etc.

I haven't played around enough with mine yet, and I have to put the bubble tank on there sometimes that makes a difference.

I hope I get to it soon my life is currently going to hell in a handbasket it feels like. It is gonna be notes ALL day. Like 10 hours or so, probably. .The husband just killed our house, specifically the water tank burst (he did not wan to turn off the water and I guess who thinks about the water tank? The sad thing is, he actually DOES the routine maintenance to have that NOT happen. We have receipts. That is probably good. God KNOWS what the insurance company is gonna do. Oy.

Anna

Reactions: bigbob2322

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Thank you, Daniel! I appreciate the "click on it" availability!

Man, you can sell ice to Eskimos, Bdawg! :lol:

I'm not fond of the price, for starters, and even more so, I simply cannot tolerate those yellowed ultem tanks or bits. I just...... I just can't! :D

But enjoy. When they change up the color, and the price drops, I might have a go with one of them.
Yeah, the price....I don't know. With what people pay (paid) for Kayfuns, Dvarw's, and even Berserkers, etc? I don't think $35-40 is too much. Especially after using it. Seems most MTL rta's hit the market in the $30's.

And I'm almost with you on the ultem (not because I don't have enough golden yellow bling for it! ;)). I never really cared for it, and wouldn't have picked it if there was a choice. But it's grown on me. And like Vaper1960, I've always put function over form. If there were a clear option, I'd order it. But I won't get black. Not because I don't like the look, but I just never use my black True. Too hard to see the juice, clean it, etc. Plus, I'd prefer not to have paint or any coating on the metal, especially where it contacts juice.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
The danm Freesia is okay. The easiest build in the world. But, I got one about the same time as the Silverplay (new to me) RTA. While the Silverplay is probably restritcted lung AT BEST well, it is super adjustable, even if annoyingly so, etc.
I just posted a thread with tips on the Silverplay... check it out (on this forum)

Reactions: stols001

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
I know glass is considered so premium but I will take "made of anything" other than glass at times. It's so much harder to break.

I agree about the black Nature's true, it's a pain to fill and use and etc.

Anna
Only time Ive broken atty glass is on atty's that didnt come with spare glass. Ambition Mods Gate mtl rta.
I had a Ammit mtl rta sitting on a GV Solo. The Ammit mtl is a solid rta and weighty. The GV solo is the least stable/balanced mod I own. I bumped my desk and the ammit/solo combination toppled over and smashed the piddly lil Gate like an egg shell.
I have two gate rta's so I thought I would just use the other ones glass. While I was cleaning up the smashed one I dropped the other glass on the kitchen tiles.
Ive ordered ultem and frosted plastic'y replacements for all my favourite rta's.

Reactions: stols001

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
I'm back to using the Natur True. I was originally having leaking issues with it so stuck it in a box and left it there for a while. Took it out a week or so ago. What I've been doing is closing the air hole when I fill the tank, then after closing the fill hole, opening the air hole and have had no issues with it leaking...none.

After vaping on this for a week I really really really like it a lot. Just about as smooth of vape as possible and very good flavor. For the time being, this is my go-to MTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread