Airflow in pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
The myjet is the tightest I have used. I really wish I could find a pod system that has the same draw, as the pods for the myjet get expensive since I drive for my job alot, I am a heavy vapor. I ordered some pods from my vapors directly, and they changed in the inside of them to where it is really tough to open it back up to refill it it, it basically just falls apart. But if you can find the old style pods, just slice the little tabs off of the bottom of the pod, and you can get it open much easier. I'm going to have to find something else at some point. I love the just fog minifit, but the draw is alot looser. Something I may just have to get use to lol

• Informative
Reactions: SomethingElse

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
The Suorin Drop has the tightest draw on the devices that I've used. I really like the draw on the Drop. I haven't tried the Myjet so I don't know it compares. If I remember correctly, the Suorin iShare is pretty tight but the flavor isn't very good so I haven't used it in a while.

Both the Drop and the iShare have a silicone cover over the air intake on the pod. As you pull, the cover opens like a door and lets in air. I think that's the reason for the tight draw. In addition, the Drop has a silicone barrier on the battery that overlaps with the air intake on the pod. There's just a narrow opening for air flow on the silicone barrier and I think that further reduces the airflow.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SomethingElse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread