Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I just got the myBlu and I wish it were tighter so I could do my 5+ second inhales without coughing - but I really love the form factor
Never vapes a myblu so I couldn’t tell you. That information will help though. You want a pod with a draw tighter than a myblu.

• Agree
Reactions: lil_buddy

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
If you cover up the micro USB port on the Myblu, the airflow will be reduced a lot. Don't draw harder though or you'll probably end up with spitback.

If you do get spit back, take out the pod and blow into it to clear the chimney. For a thorough cleaning you can remove the black drip tip and silicone part to wash and dry them.

The Suorin Drop has a cover over the air intake on the pod. It opens like a door when you draw. I find there's more initial resistance but the resistance drops off during the draw.

If it's the throat hit that makes you choke, you might use a lower concentration of nicotine or a different liquid all together. Nicotine vendors are selling "smooth" and "hit" version of salt nic. The "smooth" version has less throat hit.

IMG_2220.JPG

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: BillW50

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I've been wondering the same. I heard someone recently say that the Suorin Drop is among the tighter ones, but I can't confirm.

Not a pod, but I am really enjoying how tight the Vaporesso Orca Solo can get. For the price, I do recommend giving it a shot if you like the pen style form factor.

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
Justfog minifit. About 13 usd on fast tech but for some reason they are not shipping internal bat mods to Canada suddenly. I've got many a smoker to easily convert with them as the draw is almost just like an analogue.
Oh and I have a berserker rta and rda that I loooove so yes the minifit is almost as tight. It's tiny too, doesn't leak and pockets well for people with active jobs. I hit up a lot of smoking construction workers..I rather enjoy pretty looking men and can't stand to see them slowly killing themselves and polluting their lungs out of a job.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Justfog minifit. About 13 usd on fast tech but for some reason they are not shipping internal bat mods to Canada suddenly. I've got many a smoker to easily convert with them as the draw is almost just like an analogue.
Everybody I know including myself say the Justfog Minifit is on the airy side. But I tend to like those. But I rarely use mine since you get burnt hits with anything higher than 50VG. And I haven't found any 50/50 juices I like yet.

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
I've been wondering the same. I heard someone recently say that the Suorin Drop is among the tighter ones, but I can't confirm.

Not a pod, but I am really enjoying how tight the Vaporesso Orca Solo can get. For the price, I do recommend giving it a shot if you like the pen style form factor.
I like the drop too it's quite tight if drawn vertical and gets a restricted dl if held horizontal so good for folks experimenting with styles. It's a bit fussy to fill and for many newbies the shape doesn't appeal plus it can feel a bit flimsy in the hand. But it's a cheap and cheerful stealth for sure.

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Everybody I know including myself say the Justfog Minifit is on the airy side. But I tend to like those. But I rarely use mine since you get burnt hits with anything higher than 50VG. And I haven't found any 50/50 juices I like yet.
Really? I've not experienced that and have 5 of them. All from ft. Odd. But the local juice I tend to recommend to folks because their entire line is delish, true to profile, inhalation tested and inexpensive is 60/40, so never any burnt hits and surprisingly no leaking even in summer heat.

Reactions: BillW50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread