Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Really? I've not experienced that and have 5 of them. All from ft. Odd. But the local juice I tend to recommend to folks because their entire line is delish, true to profile, inhalation tested and inexpensive is 60/40, so never any burnt hits and surprisingly no leaking even in summer heat.
I have been using 75% VG with the Minifit with NO dry hits. I’ve read that others are using more VG than 50% with no problems.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
What part? Airy or burnt hits with higher VG? The air ports, there are three of them and the center one in closed. Some say they are going to plug one of the two open holes. But nobody I know actually done it yet.
If this is wrt the minifit, I've been using it with one airhole for a couple of weeks, and all is well. Appreciably tighter draw, not too warm and the first coil's still going strong. Unflavoured juice @ min. 50% PG.

Reactions: BillW50

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I actually got the Drop. It's really nice, except for the flooding. Juice just keeps making it into my mouth. Great devices otherwise with a nice tight draw.

I also got the Smok Fit- it's so close to perfect- but the flavor is kinda lousy, and one of my pods floods, while the other is fine. So maybe a case by case basis. I'm hoping someone cracks the code of these Juul style ones, and gives us zero flooding with a tight draw The draw on this is reasonably tight, but not as much as the Drop.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I'm hoping someone cracks the code of these Juul style ones, and gives us zero flooding with a tight draw

Juul minimizes spit back by using cotton to absorb it in the drip tip. I'm not sure why no other company has done the same. Seems simple enough. On the Juul it seems to work well. The cotton absorbs a lot of liquid in the drip tip... there's even a Youtube video of someone squeezing the liquid out of the cotton to refill his pod with it--haha!

Here's a cut and paste from my post about the Infinix...
Smok Infinix

All of these devices collect some vapor droplets over time. On the Aspire Breeze, you can just remove the drip tip and wash it out. It can be trickier to clean pods. Juul minimizes spit back by using cotton to absorb it. Also, the openings are offset from the chimney on the Juul.

IMG_2188.JPG

arrow points to the cotton that absorbs residual vapor to minimize spit back

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Well, I can't do a long draw with the Drop without getting liquid -- but I can with the Wismec Motiv 2. Of the few I've tried, it is the only one I can do this with. Most are only good for short draws.

I do however, enjoy the Drop and the Suorin Air, too. Very different than my all day vape, but quite workable for times when a pod is the best option.

Reactions: BillW50

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
Maybe look into the new Suorin Vagon? It looks decent. I still have yet to find anything that makes me want to switch off of MyBlu though. 20 minute charge time for 350mah is better than most all I have researched. Decently tight draw. Good throat hit with 24mg juice. You do get alot of spitback with MyBlu though.

The Suorin Vagon has a nice feature like the Vladdin with a thing to prevent leakage onto the contacts. Ecigs are so subjective, its hard not to waste money trying to find whats going to be something you like :(

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Hey if you are still looking for a tight draw. Someone told me about the Innokin EQ, it might be the most advanced pod system yet. Im gonna be getting me one this week probably.
I'd be interested in your opinion, I like a very tight MTL draw, the reason I'm waiting for the Aspire Nautilus AIO release sometime in September.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
The Innokin EQ's draw is very MTLish. Even in boost mode it is a tight draw, not annoying tight but tight like that goofy Uboat but enough where MTL is the only option. Just doing some side by side vaping and the draw seems about the same as the Infinix. Battery life is pretty good and taste is not bad either.

• Informative
Reactions: drysprocket

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
The Innokin EQ's draw is very MTLish. Even in boost mode it is a tight draw, not annoying tight but tight like that goofy Uboat but enough where MTL is the only option. Just doing some side by side vaping and the draw seems about the same as the Infinix. Battery life is pretty good and taste is not bad either.
Hows the charge speed? Im using a MyBlu atm since its all iv got besides the Boulder Rock, and I cant stand it cause its too airy. MyBlu hits like a Kanger Protank 2, nice and tight. I cant stand the airy draws cause it reduces your throat hit, and thats the whole reason I vape.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
Thanks Vicman, thats exactly what im looking for. Do i need to step down my mg/ml? .5 ohms is super low. I think MyBlu is 1.3ish or something, and its the lowest ohm coil iv ever used.
You'll have to try it to know if you have to step down your nic level. For me, I didn't change my nic level with this pod. I use 18mg in pods and have not stepped down the level with the EQ. That is with a freebase nicotine, I don't have any nic salts as I DIY and have not bought any nic salt to mix with. I do notice the TH is a little more with this system but not anything which irritates my throat and I have not gotten over nic'd using at that level either. Only had it for a week though and I use multiple devices throughout the day. I did take the EQ with my this Saturday to a family party and used it exclusively throughout the day and had no adverse effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread