The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Airport procedures (Cebu)

Discussion in 'Philippines Forum' started by Ridcully, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ridcully

Ridcully New Member

Feb 19, 2016
    We're off to Bohol for 3 weeks soon, and I'd like some info about how Mactan deals with the carrying of e-cig equipment, if anyone can help.

What's set off an alarm is this from the Mactan Passenger Guide:

List of prohibited items has been expanded to include all liquid substances such as beverages, lotions, shampoos, toothpastes, gels, astringents, and other items of similar consistency, these items shall be placed in the check-in luggage and shall be confiscated if found at the final screening point.

which all sounds rather draconian... Am I reading that right in that it's implying that I couldn't carry my e-cig equipment onboard if it contains liquid?

2. Shofixti

Shofixti Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2012
    Pearl of the Orient
    A little late but I think 10 ml of liquid is the limit for carry on although I've gotten away with 30 ml flying domestic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.