The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Alex Jones

Discussion in 'Organizations with the Ability to Listen' started by Vapatron, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jcase

jcase Full Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2009
    TN
    I fully support trying to get Alex on this issue. He's boisterous and loud, but sometimes that is needed to get heard.

2. Deschain

Deschain Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2009
    England
    I'm sure that Alex being loud and boisterous will win over the support and understanding that American vapers need...

3. quetzacoatl

quetzacoatl Full Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I don't care what your opinion may or may not be of Alex Jones, facts are facts: the man is a bulldog. When he gets involved in a cause, he jumps in head first.

While mainstream media thinks he's a kook, look at where telling the mainstream media has gotten us. WE are not mainstream, folks. People think that we're kooks, too. And if we're not mainstream and mainstream press isn't working, then by God, we need to march into alternative news and let it leak into the mainstream that way.

At least the alternative news stations and personalities like Alex are open minded enough to at least try to listen. Mainstream news doesn't give a *^&% whether you have a cause or not; they care about what's in it for them. I think at the moment, Alex has bigger fish to fry, what with that Copenhagen climate BS going on and whatnot. But, if he was educated on the matter, he might jump on our bandwagon.

4. Deschain

Deschain Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2009
    England
    You need people with influence. People who can win over popular public opinion on a large scale, people who can speak eloquantly and with knowledge about the subject.

I see people like Kristin and others busting their asses to present a mature, rational, reasoned argument for e-cigs on your behalf, people who have a GENUINE involvement and interest in seeing this thrive...then I see folks saying "lets get Alex Jones to shout at people and call them sheep, dumies, idiots etc".

Alex Jones would use this to further his agenda...not yours.

Bottom line: I know who I would rather have on my side if this was going on in my country...

5. me144

me144 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Arkansas
    I first ran into Alex Jones 6 years ago and thought who the * is this guy?

Unfortunately most of the things he says is true ... if not all. Everyone should watch Freedom to Fascism by Arron Russo ... it is the truth, period.

Easy to label things as a conspiracy theory rather than try to investigate it. The truth is out there, do you want it told to you, or do you want to tell it?

Co-intel pro is alive and well in America today.

6. me who

me who Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    East Coast, Maryland
    I liked this one as well. Very compelling information.

I also liked The Money Masters by Bill Still

7. foebea

foebea Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2009
    ohio
    I heard alex talking recently:

"And the hackers got all the secret documents, how they, how the big fake environmentalists admit its all a lie, the earth is cooling, carbon dioxide's good for you and These People KNEW it the WHOLE TIME."

I really don't think he would make a good public face. If he were to join up to the cause more power to him, but.. heh.. yah.

8. me144

me144 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Arkansas

Exellent flic ... that was one of the first Fed films I saw. The religious overtones probably would turn some off to it, but it was very intensive.

The Creature from Jeckyl Island (sp) is a fantastic book as well. I first read that in '96. Had to order it from Germany because you couldn't get it here. G. Edward Griffin is F2F as well.

Any of you who follow Peter Schiff, his dad, Irwin Schiff is the guy who was jailed for 13 years for citing the law in F2F ... lots of astute individuals in that movie ... Joe Bannister is one of my favorites, a true patriot.

Link to the movie:

America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version

I actually got to talk with Arron at the premier in Los Angeles in 05, at that time he knew nothing about naked short selling (the counterfeiting of financial instruments) on wall street. Now it is all main stream news ... but still spoken in whispers. I'm proud to say I was part of the group that exposed it starting 8 years ago for me, others in my group have been fighting it for 12 years now. The US will never be the same because of it.

Byrne of overstock has taken a lot of heat about NSS, you can read all about him here: Deep Capture Blog

The last time NSS cause a big problem was 1929 ... they called it watering down the stock. If you own stock in an online brokerage account, and do not have the physical stock certificate, it is probably fake ... I can go on and on, but if your interested in this please research it. The rabbit hole goes really deep!

Like I said the truth is out there ....

9. Paranoyed

Paranoyed Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2009
    I am sure many republicans think Glen Beck does not help their cause yet due to his radical ideas and thorough research he has helped to nail ACORN and Van Jones.Positive support from multiple sources is the key. If this is a start then it is a start. Has Alex Jones done or said anything that has directly caused harm to America? If notthan it makes any accusations by the FDA baseless. If so then he will be more of a liability than an asset.

10. gdogg

gdogg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2009
    Nibiru
    I :wub: this idea.
    :wub: Alex

Maybe this will get him off tobacco, he once in a while smokes or chews tobacco.

11. Katmar

Katmar Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    I totally agree with Deschain.

12. JuggaLinux

JuggaLinux Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    small town, WV
    Me and my little brother are both big supporters of Alex Jones. If he did a 2 minute segment on the conspiracy against E cigs, I would mark out like an 11 year old girl at a Hanna Montana concert.

13. HighHeeledGoddess

HighHeeledGoddess Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2009
    People have called into AJ's show about e-cigs, and he wont hear anything of them because people have spammed his forums with them far too many times. He had an e-cig vendor as a sponsor for a while, but they were one of those fly-by-night scam artists. Alex has stated he doesn't want anything to do with vaping due to the spammers, and I can't say I blame him for his POV.

14. Para

Para Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2010
    Texas
    You nailed it !

Alex Jones is a whacked out bat.... crazy asshat and David Icke is even more so.

15. kenbad

kenbad Full Member

Aug 23, 2010
    indiana
    AJ?, are you kidding? I don't think that idiot believes himself, he's just an attention whore! Never actually proves anything other than what a jacka$$ he is!

16. proudlion

proudlion Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2010
    Winter Haven, FL
    I can't take Alex Jone's voice - totally agree that he is way too fringe and "out there" to be an effective ally

17. BradSmith

BradSmith Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2010
    Northern Michigan USA
    Alex Jones does have a large audience and without a doubt he has a loyal fan base. I have seen a few of his videos and I enjoyed them. I am sure that he has done his part in waking up a number of people to issues that they normally would never have considered. Of course he is marginalized by the MSM. Heck, he is marginalized by the majority of the people on this site. That isn't a big surprize. Most people are not used to being part of any fringe element, so most vapors are new to being part of the minority.

I believe that the FDA will do as it's told by the "powers that be" regardless of what We The People do or don't do. A more interesting question is, will Vapors wake up and realize that the government is not their friend even if they ban e-cigs? Unfortunately it's more likely that mainstream vapors will continue to support "their" government. Some will break the law and some will die with a cigarette in their hands, however I honestly believe that most will take it in the same way they have taken everything else "their" government has handed them, (bent over holding their ankles).

Welcome to the minority fellow Vapors, don't be to quick to diss on Alex he might end up being one of the few people who will speak out for you after the Government sends you back to your Cigarettes.

18. Stephaniems

Stephaniems Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    I like Alex and think he couldnt hurt if he spoke out in favor of electronic cigs. He's loud but sometimes loud is needed esp when it seems so many have their fingers stuck in their ears.

19. HighHeeledGoddess

HighHeeledGoddess Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2009
    I should specify I am not certain if the e-cig vendor was a sponsor of Jones or if they were a local or network ad. I forgot that not all the ads are for his show, some are for the local station and some are for the network. It may be that the company was a local sponsor.

20. sherid

sherid Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2008
    USA
    Here is one. I actually graduated with Tom Deweese and speak with him regularly on Facebook. Here is his info from FB and the groups he directs.
    I have been an activist for the cause of liberty for over 40 years. President of American Policy Center, Editor of The Deweese report. websites: www.Americanpolicy.org and www.deweesereport.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.