Alex Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
You know, I really don't care who helps keep E-Cigs legal or stops a ban as long as I get to vape as Long as I want to...... Recommending Alex Jones was not my idea, even though we have a relationship of a sort.....
However, no matter, what help we try to recruit, they are not going to help us as long as there are people in our group who do not want their help...... I wonder if any of the people here criticizing Mr Jones could do a better job at getting us some attention in the news media or with politicians...... Sometimes a little bad press is better than no press at all.......
I am an absolute nobody...... A few years ago, I wrote to all the local newspapers, radio stations and TV Channels and told them, on such a such a day, at 3:00 PM at the Wal-Mart Parking Lot, I was going to set myself on fire for a certain cause...... Of course, I did not set myself on fire, but newspapers, TV Channel trucks and radio station cars with cameras all showed up to get the story..... I was on TV for my whole 30 seconds......

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
nobody said it was your idea, abhowe......
bad press is NOT better than none at all. we have some fine folks on this forum who are working hard at getting the word out. Kristin comes to mind. Then there are all of us who ARE writing to newspapers and web sites speaking out in behalf of vaping.
You are a person with a ton of knowledge and i respect you for that.
But I still agree completely with Deschain..
Sorry

nikosm

Nov 23, 2009
Alexandria, Va
While I have a lot of respect for Alex Jones, I have to agree that the mainstream regards him as a kook, so he probably hurt more than help our cause.

Michael Siegel would probably be our strongest ally because he is part of the tobacco control gang and a fan of e-cigs. Though he is about to be disowned by the anti-smokers for apostasy.

Batta0909

Nov 29, 2009
Love the sheep reference....comes up a lot when looking into that kinda stuff. Its kind of sad having people out there who dont care, and just like to judge people instead of facts. True, his methods of trying to spread the truth are sometimes not the best. I would love to see someone disprove anything he says though. Even if ya did...im sure he would recheck his facts and openly say he was wrong. Wake up lol, its not that hard to look at this world and just see it, dont need Alex Jones to tell you whats up.....o wait ya you do, cause you stopped caring about freedom long ago, maybe you should stop drinking so much tap water. :D

go watch end game, or the obama deception, then tell me hes a nut job.

bahhhhhhhhh

tyfighter

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
go watch end game, or the obama deception, then tell me hes a nut job.

Seen both. Chuckled the whole time about what a nut-job he is.

Alex Jones is loud and he has an audience. But no matter how many megaphones he picks up, I don't think he's a person that I want representing me, with regards to vaping or well... anything.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Since the time you listened to him, he has built up a long track record of being right and credibility, New World Order, H1N1 outbreak and vaccine pandemic/hype/strategy, Federal Reserve, Guardasil (sp), IMF SDR's, Bildeberg, and the list goes on and on. In one breath you say he was absolutely right and point out a couple major ones he was right on, and the next you bash him to having less credibility than Lindsay Lohan.

The main stream bash Alex just like they do Ron Paul, doesn't make me not like and respect either one of them and believe they can and do carry out a lot of good in terms of educating the general public. We'll just agree to disagree.

Whoa Bro. Jump back a bit. I wasn't bashing Alex Jones. I was pointing out that even though he is right on many issues, he has no credibility with most people. Even as a Jones fan, you have to admit that is the truth. As for the Lindsay Lohan comment, that was a joke. I hope I don't have to explain sarcasm.

Although both Alex Jones and Ron Paul are both bashed in the popular media, I would be leery of mentioning the two in the same breath. Jones is an opportunistic semi-journalist. Paul is what the future of politics in America should be.

I am a long time Libertarian (25 years) and have run for public office twice on the Libertarian ticket. But we, as vapers, have to watch who we align ourselves with as this is a political issue as well as a social issue. This is not an issue about health; this is an issue of power, money, and control over the lives of others. The anti-smoking crowd will stop at nothing to get e-cigs off the market by any means possible. Jones would be great at yelling about how the man is trying to keep we vapers down, but the people who have access to big media would turn that against us in a heart beat. And they would win because they can yell louder.

Vapatron

Nov 19, 2009
I started this thead. I have not yet sent the letter because I am not yet convinced that the drafts I have wrote will pass.

I am really embarassed for most of the people that have posted on this thread. If there is a madoff scam, and someone wants to challenge it, they label them as conspiracy theorists. Others jump on and the circus ensues.

For those that disagree, the fed is a government agency, our tax dollars go to our country, climate warming is real, etc.

You know what, check this out, NONE of your federal tax dollars go to this country. What you say? Yes that is right, we fund the military, states, and all other finances through other taxes, tariffs, and excise fees. 100% of the money u pay with your federal money goes to the private banks. Research it. Period. So the complete ...... on here that want to berate Alex and post on this thread, will hopefully research and realize how idioic they are. Do not take what I said as your basis, reasearch it yourself.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
My husband and I are are huge supporters of Alex Jones! We know the truth and the people that think he or anyone else that know the truth are nut bags well then they have no clue and when S#!+ hits the fan they will finally see and believe and will be asking all of us that tried to explain things to them for help. I for one will help them, even though they wanted to be hard headed and believe our "oh so wonderful government" (sarcasm) but in the end, it will be the right thing to do and I'm all about helping people as much as I can, as is my husband. If people weren't so closed minded and stopped relying on the news and government for the truth, then we the people would still run the government and not the other way around. WE THE PEOPLE...just so you know...ARE SUPPOSED TO RUN THE GOVERNMENT...NOT THE GOVERNMENT RUN THE PEOPLE!!! I don't know why that is so hard for people to get...Read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights PLEASE! I personally love America, but I do not love what America has become at all...but it takes more than 1 of me to make a difference, but I do my damndest to make that difference. Just my 2 cents and my opinion.

I Will NOT Conform ~ FREEDOM FOREVER!,
Gina

Batta0909

Nov 29, 2009
Dosnt matter if anyone wants Alex Jones to support e cig, if the FDA keeps up how the have been acting about e cig hes ganna jump all over it. Maybe not all over it but i'll bet youll see something about on infowars. I would love for anyone to take a big idea he supports, and disprove it. The highways in Texas, Bilgerberd, swine flu, climategate, flase flag terrorism.

Forgot your bias, there are soooooooooooooo many things that could be done to improve the lives of everyone on earth. Now ask yourself why dont they happen? If the words "special interests" dont come to mind we must live on different planets.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread