Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Just to show it remains useful in real life:

To make 6mg with 18 and 0, mix 1 18 with 2 0's
With 12 and 0, mix 1 12 and 1 0.
With 18 and 3, mix 1 18 to 4 0's.
With 12 and 3, mix 1 12 with 2 3's.

Just for fun, Kent could mix up all the 0's and 3's of 30 ml ACB with 195 of the 18's and make a stash you'd die for. I have to wonder why the heck that juice has such a stock right now.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I prefer to mix in the nicotine at the desired level and rarely ever mess around with finished e-liquids unless they do not contain any nicotine. I will add to bring it up to my 3MG.

Omg is the way to go if you are on the low, 3 or 6. Vape a tank, spike it with a little nicotine and let it steep.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Omg is the way to go if you are on the low, 3 or 6. Vape a tank, spike it with a little nicotine and let it steep.

Why do you say 0 MG is the way to go? Diluting finished liquids will upset many of the DIY Gurus in this forum for one and why should I wait for the nicotine to properly infuse? A little clarity would be appreciated there good sir.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Why do you say 0 MG is the way to go? Diluting finished liquids will upset many of the DIY Gurus in this forum for one and why should I wait for the nicotine to properly infuse? A little clarity would be appreciated there good sir.

There's no particular issue with mixing two finished eLiquids together at all - I do it all the time... all I am saying is given a choice, I would nic up 0mg before mixing finished liquids because it's easier (for me).

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
There's no particular issue with mixing two finished eLiquids together at all - I do it all the time... all I am saying is given a choice, I would nic up 0mg before mixing finished liquids because it's easier (for me).

I have no problem at all with adding Nicotine to a finished liquid but some will argue how I am diluting the original finished product

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I have no problem at all with adding Nicotine to a finished liquid but some will argue how I am diluting the original finished product

Not much difference if you are going from 0 to 3, but if you are going from 0 to 12, or 18 - different story.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Dangdest thing, the ratio on the remaining 60 ml bottles of Radio in 0 and 18 are nearly perfect to make 6 mg.
I wish it was all 6mg, it would be so much easier than mixing at home ;) Still not that hard though, equal parts makes 9mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread