The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Alien Vapors, BEWARE!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by omyeyes, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. omyeyes

omyeyes Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2013
    Las Vapors, NV
    Fairly new to vaping and I'm looking for some really good creamy coconut juice. I've ordered with Highbrow and it was great AFTER I steeped it for a day or so. I also ordered from Alien and I must tell you, it's the worst tasting stuff EVER. I let it steep for 2 days so far and it still smells like popcorn out of the bottle and tastes worst than crap. I tried posting this on the site that says beware of Alien's products but I'm a newbie so I couldn't. Please take my advice and don't buy from them.

2. InTheShade

InTheShade Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2013
    South Texas
    Taste is subjective, so what you don't like, I might.

Saying that, I wouldn't order from Alien Vapor if they were the last place to buy from on earth.

3. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Taste is subjective--just because you didn't like a certain juice doesn't mean others will hate it too. ;)

Welcome to ECF!

4. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    I'm more interested in why you won't buy from Alien Vapor........so what gives?

I've never ordered from them and don't know if I ever will but was just wondering.

5. Kellycat

Kellycat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Cary, NC, USA
    Alien Vapor is the knock-off/clone of AVE, Alien Visions E-juice, and it's generally agreed-upon here that they ripped off AVE's two biggest-name flavors as well as tried to get a name as close as possible for their company solely to drive sales, while throwing quality and taste under the bus. I've seen one or two threads where people say they actually do like some of AV's juices, but it seems the general consensus is to avoid them like the plague. Of course, as others have said, taste is subjective!

6. Susan W.

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    That's good to know. I know vendors copy but trying to dupe buyers is a bad business practice. It's the same if someone opens up a store called Alice In Vaporland.

7. Got-Ta-Go

Got-Ta-Go Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2012
    OTP Atlanta, Georgia
    The Alien Vapor' Boba's is absolutely NASTY. It is nothing like the real AVE Boba.

Do not buy from Alien Vapor. I got some by accident and it is a horrible experience.

8. Spike Lee

Spike Lee Full Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Strong Beach
    Alien visions aka avejuice is the bomb.

Not sure about alien vapors tho. I heard they suck.

9. Amberina

Amberina Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    Good to know. When I first read your post I thought you were talking about Alien Vision. I thought, 'wow- everyone else raves about them!?' and then I read further down and saw that they are not in fact the same company. That just shows you to beware of cheap knock-offs and copycats. An inexperienced vaper might not know the difference and think they are buying from the real deal.
    I completely agree about taste being subjective but sometimes nasty is just nasty!
    Thanks for the post!

10. TxLady

TxLady Full Member Verified Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Texas
    I made the mistake of getting the two mixed up and ordered the Alien Vapor Bobas, I was so exited to try it since I heard so much about it, and when I did I was thinking...wow! Not at all what I was expecting. So now that I know, I will be ordering the real deal as soon as finances allow.

11. Jazzi Mike

Jazzi Mike Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Michigan
    A lot of newbies make the mistake of ordering from alien vapors thinking it is alien visions e juice. I would recommend newbies stay away from alien vapor.

The good stuff is Alien Visions E-Juice

12. aldo.lim

aldo.lim Full Member

Aug 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Taste is definitely subjective. I've experienced it myself. When I started vaping, I bought a few bottles of juice from apollo, I chose "banana cream" e-liquid which at that time was stated as the second most popular e-liquid they provide. But to me it was horrid. I cant taste the cream, I cant taste the banana, it certainly smells like banana but what I got was just the peppery taste of liquid nicotine (it was only 6mg nic). But hey, I cant really complain about it, because certainly others like it if not why it became the second most demanded flavor. So for me, I just decided that its simply not my cup of tea and move on to other vendors. IMHO, finding the right juice for you is certainly the most lengthy process on vaping. cheers and welcome!:)

13. renisnceman

renisnceman Full Member

Oct 6, 2013
    Evanston, IL
    I' a big fan of coconut--any recommendations?

14. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    That was the the idea, I believe. Tacky, even if not illegal or unethical. :facepalm:

15. Fulgurant

Fulgurant Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2013
    Philadelphia, PA, USA
    Yup, a marketing strategy based on an Eddy Murphy movie.

Too bad it works.

16. Fulgurant

Fulgurant Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2013
    Philadelphia, PA, USA
    Certainly no expert, but I've enjoyed both Halo's Malibu and Mount Baker Vapor's Pina Colada.

17. madqatter

madqatter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2013
    Virginia
    Vote Jeff Johnson, the name you know!

18. ChristianP

ChristianP Full Member

Jul 20, 2013
    Earth
    Susan, What is the real Alice? Planning on trying the Zombie Apocalypse and read your response. Thanks if you have an authentic link!

19. Susan W.

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    Here: https://vapeland.org/ I've never tried their juices, though lots of people like them.

20. ChristianP

ChristianP Full Member

Jul 20, 2013
    Earth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.