Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
You're welcome.
emoticon-animal-025.gif

TYVM Susan :)

alien Vapor is the knock-off/clone of AVE, Alien Visions E-juice, and it's generally agreed-upon here that they ripped off AVE's two biggest-name flavors as well as tried to get a name as close as possible for their company solely to drive sales, while throwing quality and taste under the bus. I've seen one or two threads where people say they actually do like some of AV's juices, but it seems the general consensus is to avoid them like the plague. Of course, as others have said, taste is subjective!

Drive sales??? Lol have you seen the inventory at AVE? They are thier own worst enemy...lol. Never ordered from them and won't.. It's just like Ruyan 4 (RY4). There is an original supplier, does anyone know who that is? See the terms and agreements from alien vapors.. So, if AVE had pattend thier product?

Third-Party Product and Y2K Disclaimer
All products sold by AlienVapor.com are third party products and are subject to the warranties and representations of the applicable manufacturers, including but not limited to Y2K compliance. Accordingly, AlienVapor.com makes no representation or warranty with respect to the Y2K compliance of products sold

omyeyes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Las Vapors, NV
Thx for all your posts. Very informative. I'm done ordering thru the mail. You never know what you're gonna get and I've wasted far too much $$ and juice to keep trying. I'm just going to stick with the Happy Face Coconut Crème that I can get at my local store. At least I know that it doesn't have to bee steeped and it's great right out of the bottle. However, if anyone knows of a good brand of Coconut Crème that's tried and true, please give me a shout out!! Thx again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread