Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
got it... i'm going to give it a go on my next wrap... I got enough Genesis gear to warrant a little workshop of my own, but have never been a diy'er... would you suggest for a "drill bit" one that fits as snug in the wick hole as possible?
You sure you don't have to much tension on the top leg? Also, you might try using a needle to widen the top of your wick a bit to ensure good contact with the top coil.

Anyway, when I use the Petar K method, my wick doesn't just 'slip' in I have to 'screw it' into the coil. That way I know I'm getting good wick to coil contact.

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
got it... i'm going to give it a go on my next wrap... I got enough Genesis gear to warrant a little workshop of my own, but have never been a diy'er... would you suggest for a "drill bit" one that fits as snug in the wick hole as possible?

I don't go for a 'really' tight fit. I like it if there's a wee bit of room... not 'wobbly', but slides easily in & out. :facepalm:

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
Hi Raidy.

I was following the thread a long time ago when I first started vaping. I them fell off the wagon for about a year and am now even more into vaping than before. I've found e-pipes and find them to be the best way for me so far. I'n now reading through the entire thread and at page 83 right now. I had not recognized that what you were experimenting with so long ago was now the genisis atty that I now am an extemely proud owner of. Its wonderful and would like to thank you for such a wonderful device. As a business man I hope you have made money and hope that you continue to innovate and further our vaping enyoyment.

Here's a picture of my favorite setup. Epipemod with AC9 and churchwarden
E-Pipe%201.jpg

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Raidy - after following this thread for almost 2 years - are you happy or upset about all of these people doing the exact opposite of your request to not profit from the genesis style atomizer ?

I understand that your word alone will not stop people from copying your idea and making money - which is why you have your other idea protected (flow control on how hard or soft you vape)

But tell us your thoughts on the whole thing ? And do you regret the name genesis atomizer ?

Due to the lack or creativity from some of the vendors - I feel like you should have called it the raidy atomizer initially and your name would be forever intertwined with the future of vaping.

Now when people buy gennies they have no idea where it actually came from

Your thoughts ?

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Hi Raidy.

I was following the thread a long time ago when I first started vaping. I them fell off the wagon for about a year and am now even more into vaping than before. I've found e-pipes and find them to be the best way for me so far. I'n now reading through the entire thread and at page 83 right now. I had not recognized that what you were experimenting with so long ago was now the genisis atty that I now am an extemely proud owner of. Its wonderful and would like to thank you for such a wonderful device. As a business man I hope you have made money and hope that you continue to innovate and further our vaping enyoyment.

Here's a picture of my favorite setup. Epipemod with AC9 and churchwarden
E-Pipe%201.jpg

Bigfoot if that is ur creation - that is amazing - truly perfect !

boccman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
New York, NY
Hi Erik,
There are a lot of "how to make" in then german forum. You need to be registered, to get access.
But i will show some details here within the next weeks. In November i'm on a trip for the hole month. In december i show more infromations abot my other 70 mods.
I'm wondered about the low responce here?

This is my biggest cigar called "Angeber" = "bragger" round about 10ml Liquid tank an a super high power atimzer.
[url=http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/ag0103bxd8qvi.jpg] [/URL]

just want to say that this is a beautiful piece of work.

Hi raidy, im trying to make the no battery non electric mod that you made with the t-light...and I'm not having too much luck. can you help me out with how you made it? i'de love to have one for myself i think it's really cool. how did you seal it all together and how thick is the aluminum at the bottom? thanks!

raidy

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Germany
Raidy, have you seen this?

Porous_Ceramic_tube.jpg

Thermo-Stone USA | Products

It is a thin film coated heater over a porous material - tubular or cylinder. The heater coating can be applied inside or outside of a tubular surface.

1) How fast is the reaction between power on and vaping?
2) are all used materials 100% non-healthy-critical?

raidy

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Germany
Hi raidy, im trying to make the no battery non electric mod that you made with the t-light...and I'm not having too much luck. can you help me out with how you made it? i'de love to have one for myself i think it's really cool. how did you seal it all together and how thick is the aluminum at the bottom? thanks!

My english is to bad, baut lets my try.

1) The pipe body i made on a drilling machine.
2) The alluminium bottom also. Its pressed into the wooden body.
I used a thickness of 3mm. More means longer heat up, but also longer vaping.
Less meams fast heat up, but very short vaping.
3) The top was also made with alu and pressed into the wooden body.
On the top is a hole of 3-4mm an a SS tube with same diameter. It start at the top and ends 2mm before the bottom. In this tube ist a SS mesh with only 2 windings. This ss mesh touches the bottom .

Never put to much liquid into the hole. 4-5 drops are enough.

you will get much longer vape if you make the bottom with ss instead of alu.

Much luck!

Last edited:

l3oertjie

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
South Africa
1) How fast is the reaction between power on and vaping?
2) are all used materials 100% non-healthy-critical?

raidy, we are not yet sure on start up performance or any performance for that matter, it is being produced at the moment and only then can we test..... The concept however seems sound.

All products used 100% health safe - if it works. If it doesn't work one could possibly develop heart palpitations I believe....

Your thoughts?

raidy

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Germany
l3oertjie,
be very carefull, when you show new ideas in the internet. The product pirates are everywhere. I know, what i'm talking about. The SS-mesh was my idea and and now another guy want to register it for patent. And hundreds sell it commercially as their idea. Thats why i not show my new working attys working without mesh, fibre and wire at the moment.

Last edited:

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
l3oertjie,
be very carefull, when you show new ideas in the internet. The product pirates are everywhere. I know, what i'm talking about. The SS-mesh was my idea and and now another guy want to register it for patent. And hundreds sell it commercially as their idea. Thats why i not show my new working attys working without mesh, fibre and wire at the moment.

Awesome. Glad it's being worked on. Always excited to see new ideas from you Raidy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread