Not open for further replies.

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
@kwcharlie
Please allow me, to step forward part by part.
Its a bascom programm with own PWM routine.
Code is in german forum in my mainthread: Elektronisches Rauchen Forum
It's easy to register there, and search for BASCOM. There are also other circuit diagrams and usefull programs and a lot of information how to build the board and the steamer.

Thanks, got on the site, I'll put it as one of my GO-TO's. don't let me distract you from answering questions about the other work you have done, that all needs addressing by someone like you who has done it. I'll PM you if i have BASCOM ideas that might help, got to figure out your hardware/software first. THANK YOU for sharing so much, you will be rewarded.
If you get a chance the non-bitheads would be interested in what you were trying to do with the PIC chip, after PWM that's the way this PV is going.

raidy

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Germany
Typical steps for making a own genisis PV:

mechanical steps:

The IC pins are soldered to the copper wire and then covered with shrink tube.

Making the screen and kanthal:

If you a perfect in mechanics, i prefer using this way, because changeing kanthal and mash goes much faster:

Can you understand my english? Please rate me from "realy poor" to "poor but usable":laugh:

Last edited:

raidy

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Germany
How often would you need to change the kanthal/mesh?
I understand burning out the wire coil but why does the mesh need to be changed? does it breakdown?
Depents on our liquid, typically all 100ml (if you rinse it under hot water regularly) . No, it doesn't breakdown, it blocked by the old liquid residues.

......although I'm glad I now know what you mean by 'Flash'.
I still don't understand what stops the juice just leaking out of the top of the rolled mesh though?
Also - could you give us an idea of how the vapour quantities compare with the commercial Chinese atomizers? Is it better?
The adhesive forces of the capillaries effectively keeps the liquid in the screen.
The vapour arome ist much better, absolutly no burning taste. The throat hit ist stronger (depends on your configuration), but mostly you need a little bit more liquid. Many peoples go back from "high" to "normal" nictoine, they say "it tastes more powerfull". New modders often makesa to strong "throat hit" configuration.

Whenever i write "flash" i meant "throat hit" - sorry
:blush:
In Germany we are using the word "flash" for "throat hit" .

Some little history details from raidy's beginning:
1rstc41st2r3v.jpg

This was my first selfmade atty. The throat hit was "a little bit" to strong :laugh:

Last edited:

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
The magic eye,

"Magic eye" knows exactly what you want.:) Either you put your finger directly on the eye and have full steam, or you regulate continuously by changeing the distance between the finger and the eye.

Ok, I'm convinced he has harnessed alien technology ;) Very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread