All new: The Precise Simplicity 14500 from Super-T Manufacturing Inc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Thanks for the photo!

For me it still looks a bit long but that has a lot to do with the pretty tall drip tip that's included. I think maybe with a shorty on top it would look pretty darn good in short mode..

Actually I purchased the tip separate. They do include a china look alike drip tip with the full kit, but not the kayfun drip tip. Snub would probably look good, I already filled it up for the long mode, or I would take another shot. Maybe on next fill up.

How long is the mini B?

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Here is the snub in long mode.

S6302898_zps43e7a747.jpg

genghishahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
I can't stop praising the Simplicity, I now get a approximate voltage drop of .2 (Using same atties and batteries)...hits like a precisely full load dyno.

I haven't measured the voltage drop, but I definitely noticed how much harder it hits than my Chinese mods. I heart my simplicity, glad you're enjoying yours too!

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Here is the snub nose drip tip on the kayfun mini in standard mode.

S6302899_zps2c2b3ed5.jpg

I only use super T tips, but on the kayfuns I use the kayfun tips. To me they make a difference. Granted the overall height is shorter with the snub, but the trade off for height is not worth it, because the kayfun tip intensifies the flavor. Just my opinion of course.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Here is the snub nose drip tip on the kayfun mini in standard mode.
That helps, thanks! Looks like in standard mode it's about the same height as the Simplicity.. So it will basically double the Simplicity's length..

Now I need to decide if that too tall for my likes.

Thanks again for the photos! I might just stick to my Cyclone but man, that does look good on the Simplicity!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I haven't been followiing this thread, so hope this is not a really stupid question, but how does the simplicity compare to something like the Provape-1, also a 14500 small tube mod that is not VV?

Just curious about what the difference would be.....I know the Provape-1 is not a mechanical mod though...so that is the difference, right?

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I haven't been followiing this thread, so hope this is not a really stupid question, but how does the simplicity compare to something like the Provape-1, also a 14500 small tube mod that is not VV?

Just curious about what the difference would be.....I know the Provape-1 is not a mechanical mod though...so that is the difference, right?
My .02 follows..

It's a 14500 device and will vape like any other 14500 battery mod @3.7v..

Where the Simplicity shines is that it's made by Super T. David makes the best devices on the planet, period! The threading is buttery, he backs up his work with an awesome warranty, he provides exemplary customer service and did I mention that it's made by Super T?

It's not a magical vape, it's exactly what you'd expect from a 14500 device. The quality, craftsmanship, warranty and customer service is what sets it above everything else out there..

My .02

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
That helps, thanks! Looks like in standard mode it's about the same height as the Simplicity.. So it will basically double the Simplicity's length..

Now I need to decide if that too tall for my likes.

Thanks again for the photos! I might just stick to my Cyclone but man, that does look good on the Simplicity!

I have a cyclone, actually had 2 cyclones, sold a TF version. Price wise, there is a huge difference. You have to decide on your budget. I have a nervous buying thing going on right now to stock up before october. I am not a person that has ever spent a lot of money on mods. Here lately though, I am scared, so I have gone buck wild.

I do not like the maker of the cyclone, I think he is a bleep! The cyclone isn't bad, it is a decent little atty. Though when I got my first kayfun, I put all my drippers to the side. Yeah I like them that much, and the mini seems to produce more flavor and vapor than the standard.

Not including the drip tip, the top of the mini in standard mode comes up to the top indention on the simplicty. Not the top cap, but you know how there are two indentions on the simplicity body, well if you don't count the threading of the mini, it is just a little shy of reaching that top indention.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I have a cyclone, actually had 2 cyclones, sold a TF version. Price wise, there is a huge difference. You have to decide on your budget. I have a nervous buying thing going on right now to stock up before october. I am not a person that has ever spent a lot of money on mods. Here lately though, I am scared, so I have gone buck wild.

I do not like the maker of the cyclone, I think he is a bleep! The cyclone isn't bad, it is a decent little atty. Though when I got my first kayfun, I put all my drippers to the side. Yeah I like them that much, and the mini seems to produce more flavor and vapor than the standard.

Not including the drip tip, the top of the mini in standard mode comes up to the top indention on the simplicty. Not the top cap, but you know how there are two indentions on the simplicity body, well if you don't count the threading of the mini, it is just a little shy of reaching that top indention.

Cool! I might just have to order one.. The Kayfun's are awesome! I have a KayFun Lite coming for my ELA and think they flat out ROCK!

Thanks for the size comparison, sounds like it would work for me and not look like a light saber.. LOL

Did you order it directly from Svoemesto in Russia?

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Cool! I might just have to order one.. The Kayfun's are awesome! I have a KayFun Lite coming for my ELA and think they flat out ROCK!

Thanks for the size comparison, sounds like it would work for me and not look like a light saber.. LOL

Did you order it directly from Svoemesto in Russia?

Yes I ordered it from svoemesto, it took about 3 weeks to get it. They do not send your tracking to your email, at least they didn't me. I was able to get the tracking by logging into my account on the site. Once the tracking says export, then it is on its way to the united states, once it leaves russia the tracking doesn't work.

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
You can also rock the Kayfun Mini in drip mode without either of the two tank extensions.

Here's a pic of mine set up that way on my Simplicity (click to see bigger version):

I seriously wish I could figure out how to set mine up in drip mode, but for some reason I can't get the piece to thread on. Am I missing something or maybe it is a quality issue?

Don't need another dripper, but it is good to have that option, if I choose. :)

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Also Bikini_Bill you can make your pictures bigger from photobucket without having to copy the image code they provide. I use photobucket but type in the code.

[ IMG ] right click on the photo while in photobucket in full mode, then select select copy image location or click on direct link that photobucket provides for you and paste that code between [ / IMG ] Remove the spaces and you are good to go.

precise_simplicity-sturm_v2-03_zps363dfd9a.jpg~original

Last edited:

bikini_kill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
Oklahoma City, OK USA
I seriously wish I could figure out how to set mine up in drip mode, but for some reason I can't get the piece to thread on. Am I missing something or maybe it is a quality issue?
Which piece are you having problems with? In your picture above, you'd take the top tank piece (with the cap and drip-tip that screw into it) and screw it into the atomizer base. You don't use the other metal tank section or the clear tank obviously, and you don't use the evaporation chamber or its cap either so make sure they're outta there.

I'm aware that I can link in my full-size pics from PB. I figure anyone who wants to see them larger can click through; everyone else shouldn't have to scroll past my massive pic a million times. :)

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Which piece are you having problems with? In your picture above, you'd take the top tank piece (with the cap and drip-tip that screw into it) and screw it into the atomizer base. You don't use the other metal tank section or the clear tank obviously, and you don't use the evaporation chamber or its cap either so make sure they're outta there.

I'm aware that I can link in my full-size pics from PB. I figure anyone who wants to see them larger can click through; everyone else shouldn't have to scroll past my massive pic a million times. :)

That is my problem then, I was trying to use the chamber while trying to set it up for drip mode. LOL

Nice, very nice, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread