Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoorer

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
USA,CT
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone,:D

I Wanted to make this thread for all the NEWPORT smokers out there....

I order some menthol crystals and some e-liquid from a couple of places an waiting for them to come in i will report back as soon as i get them in to let you guys know the exact recipe that iam using.....

ALSO IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN RECIPES THAT TASTE LIKE NEWPORTS IN YOUR OPINION PLEASE PUT YOUR RECIPE DOWN HERE,PLEASE PUT IT IN DETAILS....

CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS USE IN YOUR MIX:thumbs:

Angelos G...................

Vapoorer

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
USA,CT
www.youtube.com
heres one of the mixes that i doooo.iam waiting on some more liquids to come in to do more testing....

RMV DK-TAB- Fill a 10mL bottle up with that.......
Take your diluted methol crystals and add to taste......

Its not exactly like a newport but its pretty good....

Remember that nothing will taste exactly like a real cig and you dont want it to taste exactly like a real cig....you want to have a pleasant taste too it, not an ashtray....

Vapoorer

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
USA,CT
www.youtube.com
I never was a Newport smoker, but I do know that I converted two menthol smokers to vaping by giving them tastes of a Newpure sample that came with my last shipment from Halo.

I really like Halo's Freedom, but the Newpure wasn't to my tastes. Then again I never liked a menthol analog.
yea i cant wait to try it ive order some yesterday how good is iit???

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
yea i cant wait to try it ive order some yesterday how good is iit???

I really like the Freedom, there are a number of subtle tastes that make the whole greater. It is my go-to juice when I am relaxing after a meal.

The Newpure was really strong the first time I tried it. I have gone back and sampled it a few times and it is kinda' growing on me, but it wouldn't be my first pick. Best menthol flavor I've ever had, but I'm not a menthol fan.

I have 2 more bottles coming from Halo of different flavors, so obviously I'm a big fan. Hope you like it as well.

fabli

Oct 18, 2009
I was a 30-year Newport smoker who has gone smokeless for three months now. I started out with Nuport from nhaler.com, then proceeded to mix that 50/50 with Super Menthol, also from nhaler.

But today I got my first shipment of Halo and have been vaping the Newpure and the Menthol Ice. Both are terrifically refreshing and "alive with pleasure" so to speak. Do they taste like the analog Newports? No, of course not, since analogs IMHO have no real 'taste'. They are very, very smooth and the vapor is almost what I'd describe as silky.

The most exciting thing for me though, is that I've been vaping at 12mg nicotine and ordered the Newpure at 6mg and have hardly noticed any difference! The throat hit is very satisfying.

Give these babies a shot Menthol lovers and you'll see what I mean.

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
I totally agree - after tearing through a bunch of "menthol" samples I ordered I was still searching for "my menthol". Menthol Ice was my first order with Halo and I was sold.

I now have all three and I can tell you - Newpure is awesome. No, it won't taste like a Newport! I think it mops the floor with my old newpies :)

I'm vaping Halo at 24mg and I agree with the poster above - I have samples of Halo's Freedom 12mg (and I've been a die-hard menthol girl, even with vaping) and I still get great flavor, throat hit, vapor and it satisfies me! I do need my 24mg though, it totally satisfies any craving I get at this point, and I vape all day.

I don't think you'd be disappointed if you tried it. If you don't like it, I'll send you my address, I'll take it off your hands :D :lol:

Vapoorer

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
USA,CT
www.youtube.com
I totally agree - after tearing through a bunch of "menthol" samples I ordered I was still searching for "my menthol". Menthol Ice was my first order with Halo and I was sold.

I now have all three and I can tell you - Newpure is awesome. No, it won't taste like a Newport! I think it mops the floor with my old newpies :)

I'm vaping Halo at 24mg and I agree with the poster above - I have samples of Halo's Freedom 12mg (and I've been a die-hard menthol girl, even with vaping) and I still get great flavor, throat hit, vapor and it satisfies me! I do need my 24mg though, it totally satisfies any craving I get at this point, and I vape all day.

I don't think you'd be disappointed if you tried it. If you don't like it, I'll send you my address, I'll take it off your hands :D :lol:
the more and more i hear everyone talk about the Halo Newpure the more and more i cant wait to get it in :)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
ok I was a newport smoker for a really long time and menthol is my daily vape,chang up once in a while but stick with Menthol. I too have been looking for a great menthol vape and have tried pretty much everythin I could get my hands on. I first had it out a bit with Johhny Blaze but only tried a few vapes of the Halo juice at a vaping meet and didnt think it was that great at first or at all after trying just a small bit of the Halo. I decided to order 3 bottles nupure, menthol ice and still waiting on my harley 56. After using the nupure and ice now for 3-4 days I have to say I am really enjoying both a great deal and most likely will order again from Halo.

On a second note since this thread was a question on menthol. I also have been using the myfreedom menthol at 48mg and cutting it down to a level I like, and mixing 0mg menthol nobaco V4L into it and adding vg to it along with some vape wizard from flavourart just a smidgen of that. It has been my go to mix for quite some time now and my daily vape. for some reason after looking for a great menthol and trying everything I was DIY ing a lot and testing things out. This 3 way mix is really something in my opinion and as stated just a very little bit of the vape wizard in my mix along with the myfreedom menthol and steves menthol 0mg nobaco at V4L has really turned out to be everything I was looking for, it also turns out that to me ( and just my opinion) seems to be close to this Halo mix. I'm not saying it is so nobody take it like that, I'm just saying to me.!!!! it is very simular and my daily mix and vape so take that for what its worth and if anybody else trys this I would like to know there opinion as well and if they like that mix..??

Vapoorer

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
USA,CT
www.youtube.com
i have to try what you said but i just got my halo newpure in and its awesome i love it its really good i did a review on it but i tryed posting it on this forum under the review section and it said i dont have permistion can someone help me to do this i would like to post my review but it keeps telling me that,can someone explain to me why its saying i cant post a new thread????????????????

Vapoorer

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
USA,CT
www.youtube.com
ok i just mixed up a new mix up last night and its ok,give it a try let me know how you like it on a scall from 1-10 i give the flavor and smell is a 8 so here it is:

size of mix when done will be 5mL......

Put 2 drops of your 1:100 ratio mix of Tobacco Absolute you can add more if you find it to be to weak for you but i wont put more then 4 that would be way to strong(my diluted mix is 2 drop of TA to a 10mL bottle of PGA)

Put 4 drops of Ethyl Maltol of your mix (my mix was 1/4 teaspoon in 10ml of PGA )

put 2 drops of your diluted mix of Menthol Crystals (my diluted mix was 10 shards of Menthol Crystals with 100 drops of PGA shake for 10 sec then wait 30 secs then microwave for 5 sec "!!!NO MORE!!!" and shake again for 10 sec)

now fill the rest of your bottle with PG or VG or both and your level of nic juice and your all set

to me this has a nice mellow tobbacco flavor with a sweet menthol flavor not over powering for me but its just right

Enjoy!!!

you can get the Tobacco Absolute and Ethyl Maltol and Menthol Crystals
from One Stop DIY Shop

Reactions: elitenuts
I have been a strict Newport smoker for 12 years. My first menthol juice was the Nuhport from vapor kings . com (I think my website info gets blocked bc I'm still new). And honestly, it's the best I've tried. It doesn't taste like a real Newport- it's sooo much better. I forgot a spare battery and took a drag from my sister's analog Newport last week- and seriously choked on it. Nasty. Anyway, the Nuhport has a mellow tobacco taste, with a nice menthol overtone. There is a tiny bit of sweetness that hits the tip of my tongue, but it's good. :) Also, the throat hit is awesome. There isn't clouds of vapor- but a drop of glycerine would probably fix that. Anyway, there's my opinion. Happy Vaping!

Vapoorer

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
USA,CT
www.youtube.com
I have been a strict Newport smoker for 12 years. My first menthol juice was the Nuhport from vapor kings . com (I think my website info gets blocked bc I'm still new). And honestly, it's the best I've tried. It doesn't taste like a real Newport- it's sooo much better. I forgot a spare battery and took a drag from my sister's analog Newport last week- and seriously choked on it. Nasty. Anyway, the Nuhport has a mellow tobacco taste, with a nice menthol overtone. There is a tiny bit of sweetness that hits the tip of my tongue, but it's good. :) Also, the throat hit is awesome. There isn't clouds of vapor- but a drop of glycerine would probably fix that. Anyway, there's my opinion. Happy Vaping!
Ive got to give the Nuhport a try does it have a strong menthol taste to it or is it mellow because iam not a big fan of in your face menthol flavor....

Last edited:

Vapoorer

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
USA,CT
www.youtube.com
Ive got a new mix everyone here it is its more of a sweet menthol then a Newport tobacco taste to it because i liked it so much that i had to put t up ok here it is:

Total 5mL "0 Nic" everyone has a diffrent leave of nic that they use so i just put sd

3mL of PG
1mL of VG
3/4 of a mL of your Ethyl Malton concentrated
1/4 of a mL equal part of Menthol and mint to it

there you go a quick easy sweet Menthol E liquid....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread