ALL VAPERS look at this pic! what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
I know what i think, I think no way would i be caught vaping there. I would be upset if i got caught and had to waste my vaping money on the fine!

You do realize that a private establishment has no ways of issuing a "fine"?
That threat is just a bunch of hot air.

Oh, and if anybody ever contradicts me on ECF, then I will fine them. :D

There, I even made a sign:

KAkqV1A.jpg

Now, have I frightened anybody into never ever contradicting me on ECF, for fear of the "fine" that I just threatened to collect from them? ;)

Last edited:

Blackboar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Upper Marlboro, MD
Signs, fines, restrictions, and so forth. You have a powerful weapon against it all. You can choose to go next door. Your money is your weapon and if you decide not to go there, advise your friends that I refuse to patronize this establishment when we go out for dinner, then done. You win. Because the money you pay the next restaurant is money they lost.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Is there a thread where we can report and list companies like this who discriminate against vapers such that we as a group can boycott them? There are enough of us that we do have some measurable buying power.

I was just at a Humpys (a small chain of restaurants active in Alaska and Hawaii) with my wife finishing dinner outdoors on their lanai. I wasn't vaping but our waiter saw my Provari on the table and said that I couldn't use it and should put it away. I asked if there had been a complaint. He said there hadn't been. He further stated that it was simply that they couldn't be sure that I wasn't vaping an illegal drug!

I plan to contact their PR people and find out if this is chain-wide or just a local manager with a hair up his *. If it is just the local guy, I will let him know that he truly is risking it.

I would really like to be able to truthfully say that I am calling them for clarification on their policy before putting them on a boycott list read by the 4 million+ vapers.

Please tell me there is such a list.

jpargana

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Portugal
You do realize that a private establishment has no ways of issuing a "fine"?
That threat is just a bunch of hot air.

Oh, and if anybody ever contradicts me on ECF, then I will fine them. :D

There, I even made a sign:

KAkqV1A.jpg

Now, have I frightened anybody into never ever contradicting me on ECF, for fear of the "fine" that I just threatened to collect from them? ;)

Well, you managed to frighten ME... and it has NOTHING to do with the sign...! :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

diamond575

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
I wasn't vaping but our waiter saw my Provari on the table and said that I couldn't use it and should put it away. I asked if there had been a complaint. He said there hadn't been. He further stated that it was simply that they couldn't be sure that I wasn't vaping an illegal drug!

And if you eat there, do not pull out a prescription pill bottle or a ziploc of loose tea leaves because those could be illegal drugs too! That would be the logical consistency there.

HSKeaton

Nov 29, 2013
Businesses have a right to ban vapers. Vapers have the right to ban businesses.

Legally speaking, assuming they own the property, if you vape within 50' then you are trespassing. The business can call the police and have you removed. If you return the business can call the police and have you arrested. Etc, etc, etc.

State by state, YMMV!

StarLight Acres

Last edited:

jwag1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Saint Louis, MO.
Definitely their right to set any policy they choose. I've vaped in public with out one issue yet. My fiance has been told numerous times in different establishments not to vape. She has absolutely no respect for those around her. She always try to argue it's vapor, not smoking. She is the type person who hurts the vapors cause, the whole time thinking she done nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread