Almost a Podigy 3.1 Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinlak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Orange County, CA
Ok today we found out (we is me and my gf) that our apt # was not on the label, so it got sent back to PS today...Which REALLLLY ...... me off because my GF was in the post office 4 times and all 4 times they said 'its not here its out on delivery'...I guess thats what happens when NOONE in southern california speaking fking ENGLISH!...anways today she went in to complain again and they said 'oh it was in the back. we sent back to the vendor 2 hours ago'. as you can image, she instantly craped her pants and cried for 30 mins ;P

Sinlak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Orange County, CA
Woo, thanks guys. Kira (the one who purchased this) bought it as a Gift for me. Was gonna be a surprise but she had to tell me before because she needed me to help bit* at USPS. It was sitting there the whole time! man these clowns ;p. The anticipation has been building for a while now. bought all kinds of batteries and attys just for my soon-to-be prodigy, been eyeing the prodigy since I started vaping!...only liek a month now but w/e. Also I plan to buy her the Icon for her birthday present (in about 15 days) just need a check to come in!

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread